I. Reincarnated

A FEW DAYS AGO, 20-year-old Seo Yuno who died in an unexpected accident finally opened his eyes in the body of 12-year-old Elias.

"Young Master Elias, the Duke is looking for you."

Ha, who had been called by the Duke of Rubelin, did not let Elias into the Duke's office. Elias followed him and looked at the strange reflection on the window.

A cute twelve-year-old boy with brilliant blond hair and fresh eyes.

'I was no longer 20 year old Seo Yuno with black hair and black eyes.'

In the story, Elias said he was dying in a carriage accident. It was the Duke of Rubeline who saved him. But his mother died on the spot, and his father, Loengrin, died three years ago, so Elias became an orphan.

Sadly, there were no relatives to take in Elias.

Because Mr. Loengrin wasted his fortune by buying fish, there was nothing left for Elias.

So for his relatives, Elias is a family member with no gain.

The Duke of Rubelin brought Elias to the Duke's Castle.

He promised Elias's grandfather that he would marry their grandsons.

But Elias, who heard the name of his husband, said, "I'm sorry, it was Richard Rubelin!"

The novel, with an unusual title, was one of the novels Elias enjoyed in his previous life. But life is a comedy from afar and a tragedy up close.

"It'll not be as good since I am possessed!"

And by the time the original story begins, it's a dead extra!

In the original story, Elias grows up with his parents into a tight-knit duchess. In the process, he showed an abnormal obsession with his husband Richard due to the lack of affection and ended up miserable to the very end.

'I don't want to die like that'

'I didn't want to end my second life so vainly.'

Fortunately, Elias still has 10 years left to die. 10 years was the time to change his fate.