V. Monster

SOON, THE FINANCE TEACHER CAME IN. He was an old man with a hollow top and glasses high enough to make his eyes look small.

'...For some reason, I have a lot of group assignments, and I look like I'll only give grades of C.'

Elias didn't want to judge the man by what he looked like, but when he saw him, he had a real hunch.

Anyway, it was the first time meeting the teacher, so I had to prepare for it. Elias got up from his seat and gave him a nod.

"Hello, I'm learning financial affairs from you today. Nice to meet you."

"I have heard about your little bridal training from Sir Albert. It is an honor to teach such an enthusiastic student. It's nice to meet you."

After the brief meeting, the teacher started the class right away. He gave Elias a question after a brief introduction on how to handle the abacus.

"Then, Master Elias. Would you like to mark 326, 15, and 739?"

"Ah, yes!"

Elias's fingers, which had been rolling the abacus on their own, stopped. Then, he took a peek at Richard.

He seemed to confirm his answer by looking at his reaction.

But when Richard reacted indifferently, Elias checked the abacus again.

Richard, who was looking at the figure, sighed and grabbed Elias's hand. A hard hand covered Elias's small, thin one.

Richard grabbed Elias's finger and moved the abacus.

"You did 15 right. 326 is like this, and 739 is like this."

"You're correct, Young Duke, you've done it properly."

The finance teacher, who was watching the scene, praised Richard. Elias also smiled, saying

"Thank you."

Richard, who stared at a smiling Elias, realized that he's still holding his hand and finally took it off.

"...Listen to the class properly."