♡9♡

Skipping dinner again. You're at the bonesburrow shopping center with Viney and Skara.

(POV: Hunter:

(I had too sorry, I'm so mean)

Shopping with Skara and Viney was nice. In some ways you found a shopping center like a museum. You look at the cool little stuff they have and comment on it. That's what you like about it, you don't really have to buy anything you can just comment on it.

"Has he asked you yet?" Skara asks.

"To Grom? No not yet." You laugh.

"I heard Grom queens getting announced tomorrow." Viney says.

"Who do you think it's gonna be?" You ask.

"Usually they pick the students with the best grades. My best bet is Amity Blight." Skara says.

"I hope she'll be okay." You say.

"Well that is even if she is picked, sometimes they don't pick the students with the best grades because you never know what tricks are up their sleeves." Viney says.

"It could be any of us, but if it does have to involve with grades, then it's Amity for sure." Skara says.

"What's You guys biggest fears?" Viney asks.

"Spiders..." Skara says.

"Skara, It's not gonna be something small like that, well I mean it's gonna be all of those, but it's gonna focus on one of your greatest fears." Viney says.

"I have a big fear of abandonment, for example." Viney says.

"Okay... I Guess... being taken away, like captured." Skara says.

"What about you Y/N?" Viney asks.

You're scared of committing into the marriage with Hunter. Well, you hate confrontation as well, someone telling you your doing something wrong, it makes you question yourself. That argument with Hunter a few weeks ago, where you should grow up. You hate thinking of that. It makes you ashamed of yourself because maybe he is right, maybe your being stuck up. But you don't want to change.

Being told what to do, without any freedom. That's been your whole life.

"No freedom, no choice." You say.

"Dang." Viney says.

"I also absolutely hate bugs because of... a certain someone." You mutter to Viney.

"Oh yeah your birthday you were talking about." Viney nods.

"I mean I guess facing the grom monster helps strengthen us, helps know how to face our fears when they actually do happen you know." Skara says.

If you were chosen as Grom queen, Cedar wouldn't want you anymore. He would know you're being married.

Titan. You hope you aren't chosen. You hope if you were someone would swap with you. If no one would swap with you you would probably have to break up with him at that point.