♡35♡

"Wait, but.. how?" He asked

"I don't know.. I.. when I met Luz she made me start questioning myself more, and I got curious, because you know.. I'm the only one with my condition right? so that's.. even more suspicious." You say.

"So me and Luz had the idea to go to the hospital and use the x ray to determine if I have a bile sack or not." You say.

"And turns out I don't, so yeah, I'm very very human." You say.

"But.. your ears?" he says.

"I don't know why they're like this, they just are. I think they got cut, cause they have scar marks you see?" You say pointing at your ears.

"Yeah... they do." Hunter says.

"It bothers you doesn't it?" You say.

"I... I'm just so shocked is all, I'm just so surprised." He says.

"I've been with a human and I never knew." He laughs.

"And.. that's bad?" You say.

"I... don't know, but.. ah, this is why you were worried wasn't it? this is why you were so hesitant." He says.

You awkwardly nod. Hunter frowns and looks at the ground, trying to think of what to say to you.

"I... I meant it.. when I said if I didn't understand you I could try." He blushes.

"Um... I don't know much about humans, but... well actually I cant say that considering I've known you my whole life." He smiles awkwardly.

"Its just, my interpretation was bad because, you know... its different, and since that other human is residing with the owl lady who's a criminal and stuff." He says.

"um... But... I really really, do love you, and if you being a human is a part of that then I'll love it too." He blushes, looking away.

"I'm so confused though." You say.

"How?" He asks.

"If I'm human, then who are my parents? How did Terra get me?" You say.

"I have no idea." Hunter says.

"And why are my ears like this? Were they cut?" You say.

"That's what we should do, find your parents, we need answers." He says.

"Pfft, how? They're probably either dead or in the human realm." You say.

"We need to ask Terra." Hunter says.

"Like that will do any good, she probably doesn't even want me knowing!" You say.

"Potions! That's how. A truth serum." Hunter grins.

"A truth serum? Terra is really skeptical, she always knows when somethings up, that's impossible." You say.

"Not if it's given by one of us directly. Doesn't she like tea?" Hunter says.

"Yeah." You say.

"What does she usually put in her tea?" Hunter asks.

"Usually honey, sugar." You say.

"That's it, the honey, we need to make a potion and disguise it as honey." Hunter says.

"Right, but I totally know how potions work." You cross your arms.

Hunter folds his arms and raises an eyebrow.

"What?" You say.

"Hello? I know some of potions, it's the only non magic needed track there is." He says.