♡49♡

Hunter grumbles as the ladies finally help finish setting him up in his wedding suit. He hates them, he hated doing alterations with them because they're super touchy and annoying and say cute girly things to each other, of course they're the same ones helping get him ready.

Your mother and Luz are waiting in the courtyard for Hunter, and here he is being dolled up by these annoying ladies.

"Annnnd done! what do you think!! super handsome right?" They giggle as they show Hunter the mirror.

He's in a nice white suit with a red rose clipped onto his suit, his hair is nicely done and doesn't look too messy as usual. He actually kind of likes it, he's never looked this dapper before.

"Its fine." Hunter says.

"Ooooh, Miss Y/n's got herself the serious type of guy, cute cute, she must be very lucky...!" Another one of the girls says.

Hunter blushes curtly, his ears slightly pink.

"Whatever, am I good to go? can I see her now?" He grumbles.

"A coven guard should be picking you up soon!" A lady says.

"Ugh, I don't need someone to pick me up, its fine! I'll just go!" Hunter exclaims, walking out of the room.

Hunter frantically opens the door and is met face to face with Warden Wrath.

"Hey, don't be in such a rush, I came to get you." Wrath says.

"What? why you? He could have sent a normal coven scout." Hunter says.

"The emperor wants me keeping my eyes on you." Wrath says.

"What for?" Hunter asks.

"It was just his orders to me, nothing personal." Wrath laughs.

Hunter grumbles, and continues being escorted to the courtyard with Wrath. Wrath seems to be really focused on Hunter, sort of making Hunter a bit on edge.

Eventually, they both make it to the courtyard. Belos is standing on the pedestal up front over the arch, the coven scouts are lined up in the chairs to watch the ceremony. Belos looks over at Hunter and then immediately walks towards him.

"Running late I see?" Belos says.

"Sorry." Hunter says.

"Listen, those two coven scouts are holding scrolls for you to read aloud when you both state your vows, you're to read what's written on the scrolls is that understood?" Belos says.

Hunter kind of glares at Belos and then quickly shakes it off.

"Its just going to be about the agreement of the brighter coven system, with the help of Terras allegiance." Belos explains.

"Right, will do." Hunter says.

Hunter looks at Belos suspiciously. The stuff you told Hunter about... how Belos will kill him if he fails him? that he's a clone? the sudden appearance of warden wrath keeping his close eye on him? He feels nervous.

He may need to get out of here as soon as possible. There might not even be time after the weddings over to come and get you and run off. If Wrath is on Hunters back like this, Belos must be planning something.

Maybe he does want to dispose of Hunter. Maybe he doesn't trust Hunter to be with you after this marriage since he's caught you both twice now. Maybe... what you really said about him making a new clone will come true? It could happen right after this wedding. Wrath cant be keeping a close eye on Hunter for no reason. Belos doesn't want Hunter to escape before he disposes of him after the ceremony. If Hunter truly wants to run away with you to the human realm, the time must be now.