♡20♡

Today at lunch mess people came to talk to you about it. You only got a couple it wasn't as much as yesterday. You were eating with Viney and Jerbo and Barcus.

You were until someone taps your shoulder. You turn around.

"Hey!" Luz says.

"Oh hi!" You say.

"Can I sit with you guys?" Luz asks.

"Oh yeah for sure." You smile.

Luz sits next to you and smiles at everyone.

"This is Luz, I met her yesterday she's a human." You say introducing her to your friends.

"Oh cool! I've never seen a human before!" Jerbo says.

"Really your human?" Viney asks.

"Yep!" Luz grins.

"Thats cool, what track do you study?" Viney asks.

"I want to study them all!" Luz says.

"Really? We don't necessarily want to study them all but we wanna study more than one." Viney says.

"Y/N is in the plant track because her moms the plant coven head." Viney says.

"What are coven heads?" Luz asks.

"Each track has like a guardian, like a master of them, someone who's good at them. Y/N s mom is the master of plants so she wants Y/n to follow in her footsteps." Viney explains.

"Ahhh ok." Luz nods.

"Do you wish you could study anything else besides plants?" Luz asks.

"I can't really think of anything off the top of my head." You shrug.

"Ah okay, hey, sorry i don't wanna sound rude to ask, but does your disability make you have smaller ears?" Luz asks.

"That's what i think it does, but I'm not sure." You shrug.

"Maybe it gives you human characteristics because human ears are smaller than witches ears but rounded, yours are about the same size as a human ear but not rounded." Luz says.

"They look a little more rigid than normal witch ears too." Luz says.

You brush your hair over your ears so they aren't visible.

"Let's not talk about my ears." You say embarassed.

"Oh sorry. I was just curious I didn't mean to be rude." Luz says embarassed.

"It's okay." You say.

'I don't know about this magic disability thing, especially if she's saying she's one of a kind... is she sure she's a witch?' Luz thinks to herself.

School ended and you were going back home. You were nervous about dinner with him, but at the same time excited. You wanted to see him. You hate that you wanted to see him.

You open the doors to the castle and begin walking to your room. You don't see Hunter anywhere. Usually he's home around this time.

You shrug and open the door to your room.

As soon as you close it though someone knocks on it. You stand back up and go over to open it.

It's a coven scout.

"Y/n, the golden guard sent a message through the crow landline he wanted me to tell you." The coven scout says.

"Oh?" You say.

"He says he will arrive late, but he will be here tonight." The coven scout days.

"He's caught up in the middle of one of his missions." The scout says.