metal sabrina

Name: metal Sabrina
Counterpart: sabrina the hedgehog
Brother: metal sonic
Personality; Despite being built to match Sabrina the Hedgehog in all aspects, Sabrina is the exact opposite of her organic counterpart in terms of personality.[4] Rather than fun-loving, adventurous, and carefree, Metal Sabrina is a cold, dark, aggressive, mysterious and outwardly emotionless machine with a large superiority complex.[4] Early on though, she had a habit of mimicking sabrina's gestures, perhaps in a mocking manner. Notably, Metal Sabrina is predominantly mute,[11] typically only making beeping and buzzing noises.

Most of the time, Metal Sabrina is Dr. Eggman's docile and completely obedient enforcer. In addition to being programmed to serve Eggman, Metal Sabrina carries only one goal in mind: destroy Sabrina using abilities superior to his.[12] However, she is far from being another mindless Badnik. In fact, Metal Sabrina is an intelligent and calculative machine thanks to an AI chip given to her by Eggman.[2][12] Also, in contrast to her emotionless demeanor, she is able to feel emotions[12] and carries a deep capability for vengeance. These traits together have allowed Metal Sabrina to fuel her own dark goals of destruction and domination. In battle, Metal Sabrina is likewise machine-like in execution and coldly serious. Combined with her muteness, she is a silent killer in every sense of the definition.

While facing an opponent, Metal Sabrina is very calculative and systematic, as what one might expect of a mechanical intelligence like herself. Analytic in her approach.she takes into account her strength and weaknesses in order to optimize his performances. However, her computerized mind can also be considered a weakness of her, as it makes her  inflexible and unable to anticipate the creativity and unpredictability of organic creatures, which causes her thoughts to be temporarily fragmented in such instances.