amber the anaconda

Name: Amber the Anaconda
Alias: sonic and friends
Enemy's: Same as sonic the hedgehog's
Personality: Throughout Rainbow Rocks, Sonata Dusk is shown to be somewhat air-headed and carefree, similar to Pinkie pie. For example, before the Dazzlings sing battle in the cafeteria, Sonata is more focused on getting lunch since it is Taco Tuesday. Also, she and Pinkie are the only ones who actually seem to enjoy Snips and snails' rap performance. Sonata doesn't pick up on Adagio's sarcasm when she says she "loves" the human world, and she speaks candidly with Sunset Shimmer about her and her friends' true nature, nearly blowing their cover. In addition, she frequently argues with Aria Blaze over trivial matters. Despite this, she can be just as cruel and devious as her bandmates, if at times unintentionally so, as evidenced in her interactions with Sunset Shimmer and Trixie.

song that fits her: battle

lyrics:

[The Dazzlings]Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahhAh, ah-ah, ah-ahhAh, ah-ah, ah-ahhAh, ah-ah, ah-ahh

[Adagio Dazzle]We heard you want to get togetherWe heard you want to rock this schoolWe've thought of something that is betterSomething that changes all the rulesWhy pretend we're all the sameWhen some of us shine brighter?

[Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk]Shine brighter

[Adagio Dazzle]Here's a chance to find your flameAre you a loser or a fighter?

[The Dazzlings]Me and you, you and meWhy don't we see who is better?We don't have to be one and the same thing. Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?Are you afraid of failing the audition?

[Adagio Dazzle]You're a star and you should know itYeah, you rise above the restIt doesn't matter who you hurtIf you're just proving you're the best

[The Dazzlings]Ah, ahh-ahh-ahhhBattle! You wanna win itLet's have a battle, battle of the bandsLet's have a battle, we'll go all in itLet's have a battle, battle, battleBattle of the bands

[The Dazzlings and students]Battle!

"Blueberry Cake": I can beat you!The Dazzlings and students: Battle!

"Cherry Crash": Ha! You wish!The Dazzlings and students: Battle!Trixie Lulamoon: I so want this!

The Dazzlings and students: Battle!

"Captain Planet": Not if I get it first![The Dazzlings and students]Me and you, you and meWhy don't we see who is better?We don't have to be one and the same thingOh, what's so wrong with a little competition?

[Students]I'm going out and winning the audition

[The Dazzlings and students]Battle! We wanna win itLet's have a battle, battle of the bandsLet's have a battle, we'll go all in itLet's have a battle, battle, battleBattle of the bands!