Blush

"Our reward should be substantial."

name: blush

species: Chameleon

team: next gen chaotix

brother: Espio

teamates: charm and Valentina

apperance:Blush is a purple anthropomorphic chameleon with a yellow horn between his gold eyes. Her muzzle and the heart-shaped pattern on his torso are peach in color. She has a ridge of three black spikes going down her spine and a coiled tail. For attire, she wears dark purple shoes with black accents, metal-reinforced arm bracers, and white gloves with dark purple pads on the backs. Around her wrists and ankles are bandage-wrapped cuffs with gold studs on the lower bands.she wears a purple dress and shoes that she uses to camoflage herself.but zazz was able to sniff her and her brother,espio out easily during the canon version of all or nothing my spin. in issue 32,she now has a scar over her left eye from zazz's claw during when she wasnt a zombot.around her neck is a locket with a photo of her and her brother on it.

personality:Blush is a serious and disciplined ninja warrior, as well as a detective, with a distinct sense of wariness. She is likewise a wise, intelligent, and soulful character, and has an excellent drive to all that she does, always being very thorough with her work. While having a no-nonsense attitude, she also has a bit of an ego which makes her elaborate on stories about her work that go nowhere in order to make her listeners understand how hard she has been working. She is also reluctant to admit her shortcomings.

Blush usually maintains a reserved and quiet demeanor. Beneath this surface, however, is a burning sense of justice and an absolute refusal to let evil have its way. This is best exemplified in how she believes that one should not be forgiven for the bad deeds they have already committed, even if the perpetrator does not remember anything and is unable to answer for them. but she cares for her brother. so she tossed him up into the air.leaving herself to get infected by zombots.Showing that she cares about her family and her team more then herself then she could ever muster up.