peach the peacock

Name: Peach the Peacock

Friends: the chatiox,Amy rose,Fiona fox (formerly)

Enemies: the deadly 6,melphilis,infinite,scourge the hedgehog,doctor Gerald robotnik.

Personality: Peach the peacock is portrayed as being more level-headed than her companion Amber the Anaconda and often speaks in a rather bored disposition. Throughout the film, she is shown to be just as cold and manipulative as her leader Adagio Dazzle, convincing Trixie into removing the Rainbooms from the competition and joining Christopher in undermining Sunset Shimmer's confidence. She would question Adagio's plans and thinks about being in charge when she suggested Amber to follow her lead, much to Adagio Dazzle's frustration.Peach also frequently argues with Amber, occasionally calling her "the worst" and disagreeing with her over trivial matters.

Apperance: the hair style is medium, stiff hair with sun colored eyes that look dopey. the outfit She is wearing is inspired from the punk aesthetic with chunky chains, oversized jacket, half-cut gloves and lobster claw shoes (what even are those???).she also has wears some jewelry.
Extra fun fact about peach: Her alignment is anti-hero and Peach is often associated with team sonic.

Traits: easygoing, nervous, and presistant. the Peacock has water manipulation powers. She has great patience but avoids their problems too much. She is also whimsical, uncommunicative, and talkative. She is also grateful, rigid, and introverted.
Weapon: She has a burst wispon. Paach has great determination but dismisses wounds too much. ‎