Andria

name: andria

Alialas: the dumb one (Stella), Sis (Both rough and tumble), Mini me (Rough), Twigy (Tumble

Age: 8

species:Skunk

highet:80 cm (2' 7")

weight:10 kg (22 lb)

brothers:Rough and tumble

apperance:blue-gray and cream fur.her tail being a cream and beige color. For attire,she wears spiked bracelets with gold buckles on them and wears black and gray boots also with golden buckles. She had a red sclera with pink eyes. A black ring around her eyes

Personality: Andria is a course and aggressive skunk. Ruthless, cruel, and violent, she takes great pleasure in terrorizing and taking advantage of those weaker than herself, as demonstrated by how her and her brothers oppressed the townsfolk of Barricade Town. Meanspirited, Andira showed no concern for the happiness or well-being of the townsfolk.She is also a brawler who loves to fight. Also, in order to intimidate their opponents, she and her brothers have created choreography and rhyming introductions for themselves. This also shows a measure of arrogance in their abilities. Their announcements, however, do not always rhyme, and they usually end up embarrassing them or makes everyone laugh at them. Despite this, Andria is genuinely proud and sensitive about their introductions, believing that they creating art that others do not appreciate. Tumble is also rather picky about their rhymes, complaining when Rough And Andria use "slant rhymes".

Andira is arrogant and very confident. She never admits failures or weaknesses, like denying needing help or extra firepower.

qoute:"Scared? What are you talking about? We're -ROUGH,TUMBLE,& ANDRIA! Nothing scares us. Nothing!"