CHAPTER ONE

⌨ ◠ ⌗[𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄] ;;  ❞

[CHAPTER ONE]

HALLEY AND HARRY HELD A SECRET, one that could quite literally change time as you know it.

But it really isn't a surprise, because he was the 'Boy Who Lived' and she was the daughter of House Black.

However, all these two children wanted was to have a family. A mum, a dad, or two and get to experience life like other kids did. After far too many losses, they realize that there may be a way to essentially change the horrible events and make things right.

And so they do.

The Great hall was bursting with laughter and chatter, as children welcome each other back to the magical castle. Hogwarts was named as home for many, people thought of it as a safe place. Many, but not all.

A spoon of mash flew across the Gryffindor table and landed smack on someone's forehead.

"Oi! I just brushed my hair this morning!" Sirius Black groaned, trying his best to separate the mash from his black locks of silky smooth hair.

Peter silently mocks him, "When do you not brush your hair."

"I told you last year I would get you for the stunts you pulled on the last day. Ha!" Fabion grinned, prepping his spoon for another flick.

Remus sighed, "Boys, kindly put your spoons down and enjoy dinner like normal people." 

The two ignored him and got up to lung at eachother. Fortunately for the young werewolf, the Great hall doors burst open, interrupting the two from causing chaos.

Unfortunately, the door opened to no other than people from the Government of Magic and parents.

Wait, parents?

"Mother?! Father?!"

"One second James, full three-sixty for me. To make sure this school is treating you well." His mother interrupted him, spinning him around to check if her child is okay.

"You too, Sirius! Come here, bring Remus and Peter as well."

Meanwhile, the mother of said boy sneered at the woman handling her disappointment of a child. Her other child glanced at his brother, jealousy burning in his eyes.

The minister turned to Dumbledore and spoke, "What problem is there now Headmaster, one so important that you had to have so many of us here?"

The Headmaster turned to them confused.

"I hadn't called anyone. Perhaps it was a mistake or a swap in the mail?"

"No, these letters were addressed to us and were signed with your signature." Walburga Black insisted, annoyed by this whole ordeal.

Obviously the woman hated being in this school, her honest opinion stood strong as well did her morals. She hated the light and it's stupid leader, the headmaster of the school that her precious heir was attending.

"Well-"

Unfortunately he could not continue, for they were all blinded by a bright light from the ceiling.

_