CHAPTER TWO

[𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄]🪐

The brights light died down and within it came a group of people.

"Harry, your sitting on my leg."

"Oh, sorry."

"Ron is that a sandwich in your pants pocket???"

"Ew it's squishy now."

Someone cleared their throats which made the people realise where they were. They brushed their robes and turned to look around.

"You think we're in the right place?" A red-head asked, pulling a face.

"I don't know, Ronald, because there are loads of places that look like the makeshift Great hall ceiling."

"Right, sorry."

Dumbledore gazed down at them, a look of familiarity upon his face. His eyes twinkled.

"And you children are?"

"Right, right, sorry, we're here from the future" a girl apologised, "I'm Hermoine Granger, I'm a muggleborn."

"Wait did she say future?"

"The names Ron Weasley." The same redhead from earlier introduced, pretending that he had a hat and tipped it.

"Did no one else hear future?!"

"The names Harry, Harry Potter."

A large gasp was heard and all eyes were turned to James Potter, who let out the dramatic sound. He got up and ran around the table once before sitting back down.

"Continue." He mumbled.

Multiple people rolled their eyes.

"Hally Black, I guess the names pretty self explanatory."

Another gasp was let out, this time it was Sirius Black, however he remained seated. Within the Slytherin crowd, a certain Regulus Black watched on with narrowed eyes.

"Draco, Draco Malfoy." The pale-blond said rather boredly.

"We're Fred and-"

"-George Weasley!"

"And I'm their sister, Ginny."

A whistle sounded out and Fabian laughed at his sister's red face.

"I'm Luna Lovegood, pleasure to meet you."

The new faces smiled at everyone, some shaking in their seats (James) ready to learn more about these new people.

"And, what brings you here?" The minister spoke.

"Minister, we are here to warn you? Warn?," Hally stopped and truned to Hermoine, who shook her head.

"We come with a message from the future, one that could prevent horrible events from happening."

People furrowed their brows, thinking of what the possible horrible events may be.

"Perhaps we didn't win the war?" A student queried.

"Hush child! Don't say such things, we will win the war." The minister insisted.

"Will we?" A first-year questioned, fear lacing his tone.

The children at the centre all glancing at each other.

Ginny pursed her lips, "Perhaps we should watch the movies, you'll learn more from them. It was advised to use by lady magic her self."