CHAPTER FIVE

[The next day, in the streets of London.]

"Oh, it's Harry again!"

[Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

HARRY: First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.

HAGRID: Essential bit of equipment, Harry.

HARRY: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

HAGRID: Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon.

HARRY: You'd like a dragon?

"Well at least he got a dragon for a day." Ron shrugged, which earned odd looks.

He was swatted by Hermione, whom he glared at, but turned away immediately when she gave him a look.

HAGRID: Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood.

[He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.]

[The next scene, Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.]

HARRY: All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

HAGRID: If you know where to go.

"I remember my parents and I got lost when we went for the first time." A muggle born student whispered.

"Me too! We looked like crazy people searching for something that wasn't even there."

Another student spoke up, "Maybe it would be better if we got instructions in our hogwarts letters."

Professor McGonagall took that thought into consideration.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]

TOM: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

"I never thought Hagrid would drink." Said a young first year.

HAGRID: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Harry here buy his school supplies.

TOM: Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!

"Okay we get it. Your famous." Ron playfully rolled his eyes.

[The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand.]

"The fuck did Harry do to get the pub that silent?" Sirius asked, but got smacked behind the head by Remus for swearing.

MAN: Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back.

"Back? Back from where?"

[A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well.]

WITCH: Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

"Why is he famous?" Barty whispered to Evan.

"I don't fucking know Barty, I wasn't there."

[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

QUIRRELL: Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you.

"I really loved making fun of his stutter." Draco laughed to Halley.