Part One

Credit to who made the image (none of the art is mine, i'm not a artist)
Anyway! This is Part One of Bakudeku Love I hope you Enjoy!
I also know nothing about their culture so I will be using my time frame from where I live and what we say 👍🏼 Thank you for understanding.

Deku Is in the support course not quirk less
This is an AU Bakugo has not apologized to Izu like he did in the anime!

Midoriya POV:
It's the beginning of Spring, Easter is just around the corner! I'm so excited. I'm in my 3rd year of schooling at UA! Me and Kacchan have became friends again, after he apologized randomly for what he did to me as kids. To be honest I had forgiven him a long time ago.

✨Flashback✨
"Oi! Deku! Get your ass over here!"
"yea Kacchan?"
"Tch stupid nerd"
"what was that Kacchan?"
"Nothing you damn idiot!"
"Okay, we'll Mina-san wanted to help me with a makeover so if you don't need anything I'll be on my way." I started to walk away when Kacchan grabbed my wrist.
"Izuku.." he said. I stood there in shock, he used my real name, he never does that! "Please stay.." He said looking down at his shoes. We sit down on the the couch. He takes a deep breath before he speaks. "I'm sorry..."
"For what?" I ask. He whips his head up with tears in his eyes, but quickly dissipating as anger takes over.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "FOR WHAT"! IM APOLOGIZING FOR BULLYING YOU ALL YOUR LIFE!" He screams. I giggle as he yells. "What's so funny nerd?"
"Nothing, just that I forgave you a long time ago." He stares at me in shock. He gets up quickly and walks to his dorm room. I sit there to myself wondering if I shouldn't have said that.

✨End of Flashback✨
(Midoriya's POV still)
We got our spring break Easter weekend so we can spend more time with our families. I'm going to visit my mom, and probably the Bakugo family, since Auntie Mitsuki and my mom are friends. I'm taking the train from UA to my apartment. The train takes about 2 hours so I decided to bring some activities. I brought a book from my favorite series, I brought my notebook for notes on hero's, and my headphones for music. I sit down on the bus, and text my mom.

📱Texts📱

Izu💚: Hey mom I'm on the train i'll be home in about 2 hours!
Inko💚❤️: Okay sweetie see you soon 😘
Izu💚: talk to you later mom I love you
Inko💚❤️: I love you too

📱End of Texts📱

I decide to put my headphones on, and listen to music. I sit down in my seat, and stare out the window. Apparently I was staring out the window for so long, I didn't notice that I fell asleep, because when I woke up someone was sitting in front of me. "Oh i'm so sorry! I didn't realize I fell asleep." I say
"It's alright." the person says. I can't get a good look at their face, because their wearing a hood, and a mask. I feel as if I know this person, but can't, tell since the hood and mask, all I can see are piercing crimson red eyes looking at me.
"Do I know you?" I ask.
"Yea, you do." They say a little harshly.
"I don't recognize you though.." They sigh as they remove their mask, and under the mask is Kacchan. "Kacchan!" I shout.
"Yea?"
"W-what are you doing on the train! I thought you were still at UA!"
"No you stupid nerd, I decided to come back early. Old hag wants me home in time for Easter I guess." He spat. I laugh at how much he hates not doing what he wants. "What's funny?" "Nothing, Kacchan, it's just that you don't like being told what to do."
"Damn right I don't!" I laugh again. "Hey Izuku..?"
"Yea Kacchan?"
"W-what are you doing during the week..?"
"Oh, umm probably just going to hang around the house, help my mom out, because I don't have much to do."
"Would you want to hang out maybe?" I stare at him. Did Kacchan just ask me to hang out with him? Apparently I was quiet for too long because Kacchan says "Unless you don't want to that's fine too."
"W-wait! I do want to hang out!"
"Well why were you quiet for so long then?" "Because I was in shock you wanted to hang out with me." Kacchan sighs.
"What did you bring with you nerd?"
"I brought my notebooks, so I can review for what I need to create when we get back."
"Your doing homework over break as well I see" "Well yea, I need to build the equipment for your suits. What's your homework?"
"I need to work on directing my explosions, so they minimize damage, to my teammates." "Maybe I can help?"
"Really?"
"Yea!" I say with my beaming smile.
"alright! Thanks Izu" He says genuinely. I blush a little at the nickname but quickly lose it, we're friends, he wouldn't like me. Not that I even like him, like I said we're friends nothing more.