Part Two

Hey guys! Part Two is out now, I made some changes to Part One, the spacing bc my friends were yelling at me to fix it. So I did.

Also I'm writing this while I am in school so I can't write as much, I try to finish a chapter a day, but sometimes I can't 😭 I apologize if you have to wait a while!

Anyway, This takes place on Easter Day, still following Izuku's POV, again the art is not mine and none of it will be.

Enjoy Part Two! 😁 (And don't be afraid to comment!)

Izuku POV:
I sat at my desk for about a good 30 minutes trying to figure out how I'm gonna make the pieces on such a short budget. As I write down a few numbers, the doorbell rings. I get up since moms in the kitchen, and can't get the door. I open it to see aunt Mitsuki, Uncle Masaru, and Kacchan. Aunt Mitsuki smiles as she walks in with a basket full of ✨spicy juice✨, Kacchan comes in with a orange and green basket, and uncle Masaru had just a normal basket full of snacks and puzzles. He smiles as he walks in also,  Kacchan smiles when he sees me then it fades when his mother speaks. "Katsuki, why don't you set Izuku's basket down in his room?" she says smiling.
"Fine Old Hag." He says with a grunt he walks towards my room and I follow. When we reach my room he sets the basket by my door. He looks around my room, it's mostly clean except for my desk. He walks over to it and looks through the papers, only placing his left hand on the corner of it. "What's all this Deku?"
"U-uhm calculations..."
"For what?"
"Your suit..."
"Ohhh so you actually started figuring out how you could help me minimize my blasts?" He asked with a smirk
"Yea.."
"What are these?" He asks fingering the budget sheets.
"More calculations for the budget..."
"Budget?"
"You see the school doesn't pay for all our equipment, so we have to buy our own sometimes, and we'll we have to set a budget per project. I uh-well I can't get all the parts needed for your suit..." I say quietly
"Izuku.." He says with calming tone "If you need help with the money, I can lend you some money, especially if it's my suit."
"Uh Kacchan I can't let you do that! It's not a big deal, I can cut corners somewhere else, to get money for your suit."
(I should've probably put and angst warning but I never know what I do so slight angst nothing to bad)

"Izuku." He says harshly "The last time you cut corners on something you didn't hardly eat for two weeks! Granted you survived and nothing to bad happened but still. No cutting corners."
"Alright Kacchan.." I say softly.
"Good now let's go, their probably waiting for us." He says. I nod my head, and we walk out of my room. All the adults are seated in the living room, so we got join them. Me and Kacchan sit down on the two seater couch.
"What we're you two boys doing?" Aunt Mitsuki asks.
"Nothing you think Old Hag!" Kacchan yells
"Oh Mitsuki they were probably talking about school Izuku was in his room writing calculations furiously." My mom says laughing.
"What were the calculations about?" Uncle Masaru asks.
"Oh um...how to help Kacchan with minimizing the damage of his blasts when need be.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"That's not all though, he has a budget, and he says he's gonna cut corners to make sure he can make the adjustments for my suit." Kacchan says.
"Izuku...you can't cut corners again..." my mom says
"It's not gonna be like last time! I'll take away from something I don't need! I'll sell my clothes! I'll get a job! I just have to make the adjustments!!" I scream. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I can feel the tears in my eyes, their stinging. I get up and go to my room. I shut my door, flip my light off, and crawl into bed. I start crying once I hit the pillow. "They don't understand...i'll be careful this time.." I think to myself. I eventually stop crying eventually, but I can't bring myself to get out of bed. I lie there till I hear my door open. I turn my head a little bit, and see a tall figure in my door. They walk over to my side of the bed and sit down by my feet.
"Izuku.." They say softly
"Yea..." I say my voice cracking
"Please sit up.." They ask
"Alright..." I say sitting up. I look at the person in-front of me. I can't look at their face, so I just stare at my hands.
"Izuku..." they say again.
"Yea?" I ask
"Can I hug you?" They ask
"Yea..." I say as I lean into their outstretched arms. I bury my face in their neck, as I wrap my legs around their waist. I smell Caramel. I knew it was Kacchan from the sound of his voice but I didn't want to say anything. I feel him draw small circles on my back as a way to calm me down. We sit like this for about five minutes when I remove my face from his neck. I look down at my hands expecting Kacchan to let me go, but he doesn't move his hands. "Kacchan..?"
"Yea?" He says
"Are you gonna move your hands?"
"C-can we stay like this for a bit please?" He asks
"Fine.." I say laying my head on his shoulder. We stay there for another five minutes when I raise my head again. I look into Kacchan eyes.
"What is it?" He asks
"Just trying to figure something out."
"Well what are you trying to figure out?"
"Who could steal your heart, and why your holding me like this if your heart belongs to someone."
"I can't hold my best friend?" He asks his voice wavering.
"I-I didn't say that, it's just..this position.."
"O-oh.." He says as he releases me. I slink back to my bed and grabbed my bed and hugged it in between my knees and chest. We sit in silence for a few seconds. "I'm guessing my mom told your mom and she told you."
"Yea, but she didn't say a name. Which makes sense since you don't like to share a lot."
"Yea, anyway we should probably get back out there."
"Yea." I say as I stand up. We walk out of my room, my eyes readjusting to the light. We walk back over to the couch and sit back down.
"Are you okay Izuku?" Aunt Mitsuki asks.
"Yea I'm alright now.."
"That's good, now where were we?" she asks. We all go to the kitchen for food, me and Kacchan sitting at the counter, and our parents in the living room. We talk about how we're doing in school, and compare who's grades are better, even though we're both straight A students. We finish eating and head back to my room, I have some board games, so we pull out Sorry. We bring it back out to the living room to play. I get green, Kacchan gets red of course, my mom gets Yellow, and Mitsuki gets blue, Masaru just likes to watch since he's not supper competitive. We play for a few rounds, and then Kacchan gets a switch. Uh oh.
"Switch my Red pawn for your blue pawn bitch!" He yells at his mom.
"You Brat!" She yells back. Their not mad, Aunt Mitsuki breaks into a laugh as does everyone else. We play a few more rounds till it's over and the victor is my mom. She smile.
"What a fun game!" She exclaims. Kacchan looks at the board figuring out how he lost. Aunt Mitsuki congratulates her friend, as I clean the game up. Once Kacchan snaps out of his trance, he follows me to my room.
"Hey Izuku"
"Yea Kacchan?"
"I think people are gonna head back to the dorms tomorrow, so we can celebrate Easter together."
"Oh really?! I didn't know that!" I say.
"Yea.." He says in a chuckle
"Let me guess your going back early?" I say
"Yea I was thinking about it, what about you nerd?"
"Not sure, didn't even know we could go back early."
"Well Aizawa doesn't give a damn anymore so yea."
"I'll think about it." I say.
"Alright, we'll see you later shitty deku."
"Bye Kacchan." I say as he walks out of my room.

✨Time skip bc 1. we need it 2. I haven't done one yet!✨

No One POV:
It was Monday morning, Izuku had to decide whether or not he would go back early. He figured he would since he still had a week, and he wanted to start working on stuff asap. He walked out into the kitchen to talk to his mom.
"Hey mom" He said
"Yes Izuku?" she replied
"Is it alright if I go back to the dorms early tonight?"
"I don't have a problem with it." She said. Izuku's face lights up. He runs to his room and begins to pack stuff into his bags. He grabs the calculations, and carefully places then in his yellow backpack. He then packs some more clothes to bring back with him. The train back will only take a short amount of time, the only reason the other train ride was 2 hours was because everyone was going home on Easter weekend, so there were a lot of stops. Once he's done packing he texts Katsuki.

📱Texts📱
Izu💚: Hi Kacchan!
Kat💥: What nerd?
Izu💚: I was just letting you know I'm going back to the dorms tonight.
Kat💥: Okay.
Izu💚: Talk to you later Kacchan!
Kat💥:Later deku.

📱End of Texts📱

I had like a malfunction so if some part of calculations somewhere is missing, I'm sorry my phone is a nincompoop.

Anyway!

Midoriya POV:
I close my phone as I bring my stuff to the living room to wait till about noon. I sit on the couch to play on my phone.

✨Time skip bc waiting and trains are boring✨

Izuku POV still:
When I reach my dorm room I immediately fall on my bed. I'm so tired but I can't sleep yet. I take out the papers and put them on my desk, I decide to put my clothes away tomorrow. I walk out of my room to see a bunch of other people in the common room. Mina-san, Todoroki-kun, Uraraka-chan, Kirishima-sun, Kaminari-kun, Iida-sun, Momo-chan, basically the whole class minus Mineta.
"Hey guys!" I say with a pep in my step
"Hey mido-babe!" Mina-san said
"What are you guys doing?" I ask
"Oh nothing just playing some bored games till it gets later and we can play some real games" She says with a smirk.
"Oooh fun! Is Kacchan not here yet?" I say
"No, not yet, why you worried about your boyfriend~" Denki teased.
"He's not my boyfriend, he's just my childhood best friend" I spat.
"C'mon mido-bro that's the perfect trope for a relationship!" Kiri says.
"We're not going to date, we're best friends, besides he doesn't like me like that." I say with a laugh.
"Mmmmm we'll see." Jiro says. We all play games for a couple of hours, and I win a few games. By the time Kacchan arrives it's about 7:30pm.
"Alright Bitches! Everybody is here that needs to be here! Let's play!" Mina shouts
"What the fuck are you extras going to play?"
"Truth or dare, 2 truths and a lie, drunk spin the bottle.."
"Where's the alcohol?" Denki asks
"Let me grab it, we all have to drink a bottle before we play 2 truths and lie."
"Why?" I ask
"Shush midobabe don't worry about it"
"A-alright..?" We all drink about half a bottle per person, only having about 12 bottles out. It's now time for 2 truths and a lie. (😈)
"Alrightie Bakubabe your turn" Mina says drunkly
"Alright you extras! 1. I'm in love with deku~ 2. I like horror movies or 3. I'm 5'8." Everyone thinks for a second, then Kaminari shouts,
"NUMBER ONE!" followed by everyone saying
"YEA!" (just a heads up, Deku, Kami, and Todoroki we're not as drunk as the rest, Iida was a little tipsy not too much but still enough to where he couldn't think properly.)
"NO YOU DAMN EXTRAS! ITS NUMBER TWO!" He yelled, and started cackling.
I stare at Kacchan, a light blush sweeping across my cheeks. I look over to Kami and Todoroki-kun, in shock. Since we are the least drunk they understand what he said.
"I'm going to bed." I say quickly.
"C'mon midobro it's just getting good~" Kiri says very clearly drunk.
"No. Night guys." I say as walk to my dorm. I get there and lay down. No one followed me. Thankfully. My heads fuzzy but Kacchan uncertain words in my head. He's in love with me? Oh lord, he's not going to remember this but I will and I won't be able to act normal around him. Unless! He was so drunk he had no idea what he was sayin! Yes that's it! I close my eyes with that thought. He didn't know what he was saying.

Alright! I was wayyyy over time for this I'm posting this while i'm at youth group 😭 I'm so sorry it took so long! I'm writing as fast but can't write when I'm at my dads. I will be writing Thursday during school and probably won't post it till Friday depending on how the day goes. And on Friday depends how much I add to Thursdays chapter I may or may not write Fridays Chapter till Monday cause I have work and might do something before work. 😭 Okay that's enough of me talking I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Word Count 2364 ✨😍