Part Four

Okay So I literally have no clue what to do for part four. But I know it's from dekus dream 😈.
So yea.

What's gonna happen when deku wakes up? Will Katsuki remember what he said? Will the others? Find out! 🫶

Also this story has probably only been out for 3 days and It already has more reads than I thought- So thank you to whoever has read this!
If you are just finding this story I wrote this the week of April 12-14 2023 just so you know.

Anyway! Onto the story!

Izuku Pov:
When I wake up for the second time it's 9am. Thank god. Most of my classmates will still be asleep. I quietly slipped out of bed, and opened my door. I slipped out closing my door quietly. As I walked down the hall I heard some ✨noises✨ coming from Denki's room (😈) I froze. I didn't dwell on it too much since my stomach started to growl and I still had a headache from the night before. When I reach the common room, there's about 3 people passed out drunk on the floor. Kacchan being on the floor, Jiro being against the coffee table, and Uraraka on the couch. I go into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I pull out a bowl and pull out
(some random ducking cereal Idk Rice Crispys?)

Rice Crispys. When I pour the milk the Snap, Crackle, and Pop seems so loud, but no one moves a muscle. I put the milk back, and sit down at the table

(yes he grabbed a spoon, I just didn't want to put it in there since I just took a test and my brain is fried 🥲😖)

I started to eat my cereal when I heard a loud groan come from the room in front of me. I looked over the counter to see Kacchan waking up. I quickly looked back to my cereal hoping he wouldn't see me.

(we all know that failed)

"Deku? What are you doing up so early?" He asked with a deep morning voice. I didn't answer for 1. because my cheeks were heating up, 2. He's probably still drunk and doesn't realize I'm there actually.
"Deku." He says harshly.
"Crap he knows I'm here." I think to myself. "Good morning Kacchan! I didn't see you there!" I say.
"Geez Deku you don't have to be so loud." He says.
"I-I didn't think I was being that loud..." I say quietly.
"Would you stop yelling deku!" He screams at me. At this point I decide not to say anything. "Deku. Look at me." I keep staring at my cereal. "Look at me deku, before I make you." Those words sent a shiver down my spine, and not the good kind
(Izu? How do you know what the "good" kind of shivers are? What wattpad are you reading 😏)

I keep staring at my cereal trying not to cry. Kacchan walks over to me, and throws my cereal on the ground. I look up at him in fear.
"When someone is talking to you. YOU LOOK THEN IN THE FACE DAMMIT!" He screams in my face. At this point I can't hold in my tears, they start streaming down my face. I push past Kacchan and run to my room. With him on my heels I run faster. I reach my dorm, I open the door and shut it even faster than I opened it.

Kacchan reaches the door just as I shut it, but tried the handle as I lock it, disabling the locking mechanism. I try locking it once more, but can't because he's still trying to handle. I pretend to keep trying to lock it as I run the the bathroom.

(Yes they have bathrooms)

I get in there and lock that door, as I flip the lights off. I sink down under the sink and close the cabinet drawer. I hear Kacchan break the main door open. I clamp my hand over my mouth to keep my fearful whimpers from being heard. I can hear Kacchan searching around my room, throwing everything around completely destroying my room. He then is at the bathroom door. He knows I am in here since the door is locked.

"Deku~ Open the door~" I didn't respond. "D~e~k~u" He said again. I don't speak or move. I then hear the handle slowly turn.
"Dammit I forgot it's the broken lock." I think to myself. I hear Kacchan slowly enter the bathroom.
"Deku~" Kacchan said. I tried to slow my breathing but couldn't, muffled sounds were coming out and I was hoping that he wouldn't hear me.