Part 16 (Last Part)

LAST PART YALL!

THIS TAKES PKACE WHEN THE KIDS ARE  15!

Izumi POV:
I wake up and realize that it's my first day of UA...just like my dads! I developed my quirk but it's a little weaker than Katzuo's I think I don't know he refuses to show me. I reluctantly crawl out of bed and go to put on my uniform. I still hate the fact that the skirt is so short. To me at least. It's normal length for everyone else. I keep my pj pants on, as I put my shirt on and walk to Katzuo's room. I knock and walk in.

"AHHH!" I yell as I see my brother with his hand down his pants.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALLMIGHT!" I yell.

"H-hey now listen Izumi....I-uh.." We look at his computer and a video of two men is up.

I walk over to the computer and shut the screen.

"I'll give you five minutes to explain." I say turning to face him.

Katzuo POV:

I gulp. How do I say this..

"I'm gay..." I say it. It's out in the universe now.

"Cool." She says crossing her arms.

"Y-your not surprised or disgusted?" I ask.

"Why would I be?" She asks. "Did you forget we have 2 dads?"

"N-no..." I say quietly. "Wait why are you here?"

"I was gonna ask if I could wear your pants instead of the skirt...I don't like it..."

"O-oh yea! Go ahead it's on the chair!" I say getting up and putting hand sanitizer on my hand..

"Thanks..and uh i won't tell dads since it's your choice to tell them.."

"Thanks Izumi..."

"No problem Katzuo" She says as she walks out with the pants in hand. I sigh. I now look at the skirt resting neatly on my chair where my pants were just a moment ago. What are dad and papa gonna think...

Time Skipppeee —————->

Katzuo's POV:
I walk out of my room and downstairs to meet my family for breakfast. I walk down my face red because I'm wearing a skirt. I enter the kitchen and....

"Katzuo honey did you steal Izumi's skirt?"

I look up at look at papa...

"N-no we switched...she didn't like the skirt and my pants were too itchy...."

"Okay! Just wanted to make sure!" He says laughing.

I breathe a sigh of relief. I sit down at a plate of pancakes with syrup poured on top and nutella in the center. I dig in and moan in deliciousness.

"Dad you outdid yourself this time..." I say leaning my head back.

"Don't love them too much kid! You'll be surprised how good I can cook."

"Dad I don't doubt that." I say as I take another bite.

"Morning everybody!" Izumi says as she walks into the kitchen. She gives me a sly smile and I know she's gonna say something about this morning.

"Morning sunshine!" Papa says.

"Ooooh strawberry sauce pancakes" She sits down and starts eating.

"So excited for today?" Dad asks.

"I am!" Izumi says. "I also believe Katzuo is too~" I kick her from underneath the table.