Part 6

OMG! I didn't realize I didn't write a chapter today till it was 4 pm 😭 I am so sorry!
Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Okay anyway here's part 6!

Izuku POV:
Kacchan leaned into my ear, and whispered.
"You~" is what he says.
"W-what! Me..." I say startled
"Yes you Deku~ I like you." Kacchan says
"W-why...?" I asked.
"Because you work hard, your sweet, you are very smart, and you look adorable." I blush at the compliment. I back away from Kacchan and go to grab sweats.
"Okay you had your fun. Now I'm gonna get changed."
"Alright, now since I answered your question from the car, can you answer this?"
"What is it?"
"Who was this person you liked in 8th grade you know, the one with a firey personality?"
"It's not important Kacchan."
"False."
"No it's not false it's not important."
"False again Deku."
"How could it possibly be false. I told you it's not important." I say as I finish putting my sweats on, and grabbing a T-shirt.
"C'mon deku~ who's the person?"
"I've gotten over them, I think, but I don't think they'll get over me."
"What?"
"They like me, but I stopped liking them and not sure if I do like them still."
"Who is it deku!"
"Not important. Now I'm hungry so I'm going to go make Katsudon." I say walking out of my dorm since I finished getting dressed. I walked out of my dorm to common room. It's unusually empty, I guess everyone's catching up on homework. I start making my Katsudon.

(Guys I have no clue how to make katsudon so this will be a short time skip)
✨Time skip✨

Izuku POV:
I sit down at the table with my food as I say thanks
(ありがとうございます) (Thank you very much) (guys I don't know Japanese I used translate)

I start eating when Kaminari comes into the room clearly distorted, and wobbly, his shirt hanging off one shoulder.
"Kaminari are you okay?" I ask
"Yea...just thinking about something.." He says
"You look a little bit like your tipsy.."
"Oh..that? Well someone may or may not have said something that made me you know..." I laugh as he says that.
"Can't say I really know too much, but I know a little bit."
"You know you should wear a skirt Midoriya, pull a real shocker."
"Your funny Kaminari."
"I'm serious! You should!"
"I don't know..."
"Oh come on, I know you have at least one skirt."
"I-I do..it's..."
"It's just what?"
"It's just a little too short...
"Oh come on man, wear it tomorrow, we're just going to be chilling around the campus."
"Fine. But the person who bought it will be extremely more satisfied than I want them to be."
"Bakubabe?" Mina says chiming in.
"Jesus Mina-san I didn't see you come in here."
"Oh well I wanted to talk to you about Bakubabes present, and if you liked it." She says
"Oh umm well I liked it, but uh I was telling Kaminari it was a little short..and Wait! You knew?!"
"Of course I knew you really think it was coincidence Bakubabe got that, without having a panic attack?"
"I-uh..."
"Wait Bakugo got it for you?! He's the one you don't want to satisfy?!" Kaminari exclaims
"I uh...that's why I needed to talk to you guys..."
"What about~" Mina teased
"Not like that!! But relationship advice.."
"We'll ask some questions.."
"Okay, well how do you know if you like somebody?"
"Well when knew I liked Kiri..I had like butterflies, and just got nervous around him."
"And when I found out I liked Shinso I was shy, like extremely shy, and I went stupid a lot more often." I stay silent as I think of my answer.
"I think I like Kacchan...but I also hate him because he's so so cocky! And he doesn't like try to prove he's worth liking." I say squeezing my fist so hard it turned white. I released my hand and looked up at Mina and Kaminari.
"Well I think that's a hatred of love, which means you love him but hate him at the same time."
"How is that possible?!" I shout
"No one knows, but I think you should talk to him."
"I will I just don't know how too..." I say sounding sad.
"I know it's going to be hard, but you need to figure it out.."
"I will...thanks guys." I say with a smile. They leave the common room to go back to their boyfriends. I go back to eating my food, but it's cold now..I get up and dump it out.
"What a waste of food" I think to myself. I walk back to my room since it's about 4:30pm. I reach my room, and flop down on my bed. My phone beeps but I don't want to look at it. It beeps again, and I still don't look at it. Eventually it vibrates as if someone is calling me. I let it ring all the way through, because I really don't feel like answering my phone.