Introduction

Karan Oberoi

Age 30. A cold hearted person. Emotionless, very strict, arrogant and angry. Biggest and most successful businessman in the country.

Omi

Karan's manager. He's very loyal to Karan. He handles everything of Karan's office. Karan only believes on him about works.

Aditya Singh

Age 30. Karan's best friend. Very jolly minded and fun loving. Completely opposite of Karan. He is lawyer. He is only person with whom Karan shares everything.

Tejasswi Goenka

Age 20. A Rich girl. Very sweet, cute, bubbly , very beautiful. A college student. Lives with her Mom, dad, chacha Chachi and cousin.  She's very fond of children of an orphanage. Oftentimes she visits there.

Sahil Singhaniya

Age 25. Very nice and sweet guy. A successful businessman. He's son of Tejasswi's father's friend.

Shamita Gupta

Age 35. Professionally a model. Have crush on Karan. Wants to get married to Karan because of his vast wealth. Very greedy and heartless lady. She knows only money.

Aman Goenka

Teju's dad. Business is everything for him. He can do anything for his business. Angry, strict and arrogant person. But loves his daughter unconditionally.

Manish Goenka

Teju's chacha. He loves Teju so much as his daughter. Teju calls him Chote papa. He is a part of Teju's father's businesses. Nice and jolly minded person.

Srishti Goenka

Teju's mom. Nice lady. A housewife. Loves her daughter So much. So much protective about her daughter.

Neena Goenka

Teju's Chachi. Jealous of Teju's mom as everything is in Teju's dad's under. All the decisions depends on her dad. Her chacha has no righs to protest. But she loves Teju. She never compares between her daughter and Teju.

Ada Goenka

Age 25. She's a fashion designer. Teju's cousin and also her best friend. Teju can share everything with her. She's very nice girl and very protective about Teju.

Other characters will be introduced in the story.