Part 25 (What's Adi's condition?)

It's been some days. Everything is going normal. Teju is enjoying this phase. Karan goes to office early morning and comes back at Kate night. So Teju can't meet him as she falls asleep. But before going and after coming, he always goes to her room to check her, is she ok or not. Other side, Teju and Aditya have become very good friends. Aditya goes to meet Teju oftenly. They do so much fun banters.

Now it's morning time. At Karan's office. Aditya comes there.

Karan: hey, how are you?

Adi: Omi, I have to talk to you. ( He ignored Karan)

Karan frowned.

Adi: some paperwork have to be done. Then take signatures from your boss.

Omi: ok

Karan: why are you ignoring me?

Adi: does it affect you?

Karan: what happened?

Adi: what you did, can't you remember?

Karan: what? What I did?

Adi: Tejasswi wanted to do IVF treatment but you told doctor not to do it. She knows that the treatment wasn't successful. But the truth is that the treatment never happened.

Karan: so what. I wanted it to be successful. IVF is not always succeeded. What's wrong?

Adi: you are playing with her. You should have thankful to her. But no, you are playing with her feelings? She's a very younger. You should have sympathy for her. In this age, she has become pregnant. She's only 20. But still she did it because you forced her.

Karan: how did you get to know? I know you and Tejasswi have become very good friend. But she doesn't know about it.

Adi: she told me that she wanted to go for IVF treatment but it was unsuccessful. Then I had a doubt on you. So I went to hospital and got to know everything.

Karan: but I told them not to tell anyone.

Adi: you know that I'm a lawyer. Baat nikalna mujhe bohot achchese ata hai.

Karan: ok. I did it because I wanted to be sure.

Adi: but I can't forgive you.

Karan: why are you complicating everything between us? Maine Jo bhi Kiya Tejasswi ke sath kiya. Before Tejasswi, you were never like that. We had disagreement before also, but you never did like this. Don't you think, because of her our friendship is becoming complicated.

Adi: it's neither me or Tejasswi. It's you only and only you Karan. Because of you our relation is becoming like this. If you don't want to end our friendship, then do what I say.

Karan: what?

Adi tells him something

Karan: no oOoOO way. I'm not gonna do this.

Adi: then, our friendship ends here. Good bye.

Karan: wait wait. Ok I will do.

Adi: good.

Adi in mind: aab tujhe samajhmei aayega koi forcefully Kuch karwata hai toh Kaisa lagta hai.

Next day morning. Teju is in sitting on dining table. She's having breakfast.

Lily: aur bhi lo mam.

Teju: lily aunty, I know I'm pregnant. I have to eat for two people. But Mai abhi aur nehi kha sakti, please 🥺🥺

Lily: Aree, aap nehi khaogi toh weak ho jaogi. Aapko toh Khana hi Hoga.

Meanwhile Karan comes downstairs. Teju becomes shocked to see him. He always goes to office early morning. But today he's at home. So she's shocked.

Lily: good morning sir.

Karan: morning Ms lily.

Karan comes and sits beside Teju.

Karan: woh actually I will work from home till your delivery.

Teju choked. Lily patted on her back.

Teju: aapko Kya hogaya hai?

Karan: what do you mean?

Teju: aap aur gharpe. It's so funny. Aap Bina office jaye reh sakte hai?

Karan: listen, it's important that's why I'm here. Nehi toh mujhe koi shaukh nehi hai Ghar Pe rehne ka.

after sometime, Teju and lily are chatting in living room. Karan is in his study. Adi comes at Obroi mansion.

Adi: hey beautiful.

Teju: hey, Adi. How are you?

Adi: I'm good. How are you?

Teju: we are good. (She replied with puting her palm on her stomach)

Adi: very nice.

That's it. How's the part? I hope you all are loving this story. Complete the target faster to get the next part

Target: 280 votes and 60 comments
.