Part 2 (Karan's mind)

Rohit gives Karan a newspaper.

Karan: famous businessman Mr Aman Goenka's daughter Tejasswi Goenka is getting married.

Rohit: yes sir. Aaj unki engagement hui hai. Woh bhi Sahil Singhaniya ke sath.

Karan smirked 😈.

Karan: wait, I want Tejasswi Goenka's single photo immediately. And all the informations about her.

Rohit: okay sir.

Omi comes in his cabin.

Karan: What happened?

Om: sir Shamita Gupta Aayi hai aapse Milne.

Karan: ohh god, this lady is so much irritating. Ok, send her.

Shamita comes in.

Sham: woh Karan darling. How are you?

Karan: tumhari presence se Mai kaise achcha rahunga Shamita.

Sham: ohh so funny. Listen I know that you don't love me. And you are not interested in marriage. Do one thing, marry me. I'm not demanding anything from you. Even you don't have to behave like husband.

Karan: ohh, really. Okay, I will marry you. But I have a condition and you have to fullfil it.

Sham: what? Just say it baby. I will complete all of your wish.

Karan: you have to give me my heir. As soon as our marriage happens, you have to get pregnant with my child. Because I need my own child.

Sham: whatt!!! Listen Karan, I'm a model. I can't be pregnant. If I get pregnant, I will gain weight. And I don't like kids, okay. Don't even expect it from.

Karan: so you also don't expect me to marry you. You just get lost from here.

Shamita left his office in anger.

Karan calls Om in his cabin.

Karan: Shamita ko Mai phirse mere office mei nehi dekhna Chahta.

Om: okay sir.

Karan: and Maine Jo karne bola woh Kiya hai?

Om: yes sir. Ladkiya Kuch Aayi hai. Kya aap chose karenge?

Karan: okay, then send them one by one.

He met with every girl but they are not suitable for this. They are seems greedy. And Karan thought if after delivery they use his child to get his wealth. So he rejected all the girls.

Meanwhile Aditya comes there.

Aditya: did you choose any girl?

Karan: no, they are not suitable for being the bearer of my child.

Aditya: so to carry the Karan Oberoi's child, she has to have qualifications.

Karan: yes, after all she will carry Obrois heir.

Aditya: you are impossible. Did you even think that if you do such thing with a girl just to get the wealth of your ancestors, the girl's life will be destroyed?

Karan: I fucking don't care about it. It's that girl's problem not mine. If she agrees so that means she doesn't care about herself. So why do I care?

Aditya: you are completely a heartless person.

Karan: tell me something that I don't know.

Aditya sighs and is about to go but he is stopped.

Karan: Adi, start the preparation to transfer all the assets to me. Kyuki Meri heir jaldi born hone Wala hai.

Aditya: and why do I feel, you have already chosen the girl.

Karan: Why you always proved that you are my best friend. Because you know me so so well.

Aditya left the room in disappoinment without replying anything.

Karan calls Omi.

Karan: did you gather all the information about her?

Omi: yes sir. Here it is.

He takes the envelope from Omi and smirked.

Karan: now I will crack the best deal 😈😈😈

That's it for today. I hope you are liking this story. Please give me feedback in comment section about the story. Complete the target faster to get the next part.

Target: 150 votes and 40 comments