Part 65 (Babies arrival)

Other side, Karan is in his study room. He's recalling her words. He's actually hurt by her words. He definitely wanted child to get his properties but that doesn't mean he would do bad with his child.

Karan's pov: I know, Saab Kuch Tumhe pata chalna hi tha. But Aise pata chalega woh mujhe nehi Laga tha. But Jo Tum soch Rahi ho mere baremei, woh Saab galat hai. Mera kabhi aisa intentions nehi tha Tejasswi. Let me at least explain myself. But Jo Tumne bola hai, woh bohot hurtful tha.

Other side. She wakes up in mid- night as she's feeling uneasy. She saw herself on couch.

Teju: Karan, abhi tak room mei nehi Aaye?

She gets up by holding her bump. Then drinks water.

Teju's pov: aaj Jo Kuch bhi hua usse aap mujhse naraj hai mujhe pata hai. I think you are hurt. I know I was wrong. Gusse mei Maine galat bol diya. Mujhe aapki explanation sunna chahiye tha. But aap bhi toh gussa hoke chale gaye.

She sits on bed. But she's not feeling well. Now her abdomen is paining a lot. She's sweating a lot. She can't breathe. She's breathing heavily. She's having sudden contractions. She's trying to call someone but she can't. She can't even move. Suddenly she feels something wet in her lower part. Her pain has increased. She's screaming in pain.

Teju: ahhhh.....hhhh... Mumma....ahhhhh..... Kar...an...ka...ra...n..... Ahhhh....hahhh

Lily comes running there.

Lily: madam,

She goes and helds her

Teju: wat..... Water.... Broke..

Lily: Mary..... Mary... come

Mary comes there

Mary: what happened?

Lily: it's time. Sir kaha hai?

Mary: I don't know

Lily: go and call him

Mary goes and searching Karan. She finds him in study room. He has fallen asleep there. Mary calls him. He wakes up

Karan: what happened? ( in low voice)

Mary: sir, mam is in pain. I think it's time

Karan: Whattttttt!!!

He runs to the room. He saw her groaning in pain.

Karan: Teju

He immediately goes near her and holds her.

Teju: kar.... Raan... Ahhh.... It... It's Pai..ni....ng... A.... Lot... Ahhh....

Karan: calm down ok. Parvez, car ready karo

He picks her up in bridal style. They settled in car. Karan sits behind with Teju. And lily also sits with them. Karan is continuously caressing her hair. She's screaming in pain.

Karan: bas. Bas baby. Hum agaye hospital

Teju: kar....an...I can't... Any.. more.... Ahhhh...hhh... I can't

Karan: you can. Ok, you are very strong.

Teju helds his hand tightly.

Teju: Karan..... ahhh.... a...aap.. mujh..mujhse... promise kijiye. Hum....are babies ko aap..... bohot....Pyar denge.

Karan: Teju, yeh Kya bol Rahi ho. You'll be there.

Teju: agar.... deliv......ery ke wakt ku.... Kuch hua toh.... aap .... please mere babies ko sam......bhalna. Unhe.... humesha bohot....... Pyar Dena ki kabhi...unhe aapni mom ki kami mehsoos na ho.

Karan: hum dono milke unhe Pyar denge. Tum yeh Saab maat socho. Ok

Teju is crying in pain

Karan: I wish I could take your all pain

Teju: and I'm... sorry.. mujhe maaf kar dijiye.... Maine aapse......bohot galat baat Kiya aaj..... i know aap....... galat nehi hai..... shayad Kuch hua Hoga jiss wajese....... aapne aisa ........decision Liya hai

Karan: shhhh... badmei baat karenge iss baremei

He kissed on her forehead

They reach in hospital. They take her in ward. Doctor checks her. They take her in labor room. Doctor gives her a injection for increasing the pain more. After one hour, Now Teju is in extreme pain. She's screaming. Karan, Mary and lily are standing outside. Doctor comes out

Doc: now it's time for delivery. Her pain has increased more. Mr Obroi, you can also be in labor room. Do you want to join?

Karan: yes

He wears hospital outfit. Then goes inside. He's heart pierce seeing her in pain. He sits beside the tool. He takes her hand in his hand and kisses on it. She looks with teary eyes.

Karan: you can do it. Our children are going to come. You have to be strong

Teju nodded.

Doc: Tejasswi, ready?

Doc: push Tejasswi.

She's pushing and screaming. She's sweating a lot. She's breathing heavily. Karan holds her hand tightly. The room is filled with her screams and cries.

While writing this,I was remembering Pratha's scene. That day the way Teju acted, I was amazed by her acting.

Karan is in tears to see her in so much pain. She stops pushing in between

Teju: I can't..... Ahhh...hhh.i ca.....n't.. please....

She's fainting

Doc: Mr Obroi don't let her faint. Else it will risky

Karan: Teju, see you can't faint. Our babies are waiting to come out. Tum kabse wait karrahi thi na. You can't be weak. Tumhe unhe iss duniya mei lana hai. They are waiting to come out.

Teju nodded

Doc: push Tejasswi

She screams loudly and first baby comes out. He's crying voice can be heard. Hearing this Teju becomes happy though she's in pain.

Doc: now another baby. Push Tejasswi, push...

She's pushing though she's so much tired but still trying. Karan is continuously rubbing her hands.

Teju: now I ...... I can't..... Kar....aann... Ahhhh....hhhh

Karan kissed on her forehead.

Teju: ahhhhhhhh.....hhhhhhh.....

She screams loudly and the second baby comes out.

Teju: ah...hhh (she smiles hearing her babies then slowly slowly she faints and closes her eyes)

Karan: Teju..... (he caressed her cheeks)

Karan: is she fine doctor? What happened to her?

Doc: don't worry, she's just exhausted. Lots of hard work she did. Let her take rest. She will get conscious soon.

Karan nodded.

Doc: Mr Obroi, we will shift her to ward. And babies are taken for checking, are they have any medical issues or not, that's why. You can meet your babies soon.

Karan comes out of the labour room. After sometime a nurse comes there.

Nurse: Mr Obroi....

That's it. Complete the target faster to get the next part

Target: 450 votes and 150 comments