𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

- got me on some other shit, you got ityou make these other hoes irrelevant,  you poppin' don't ever let a hater tell you different

you make these other hoes irrelevant,
you poppin' don't ever let a
hater tell you different.

- Elliot Trent

present time.

——

english sat back in his comfy chair in his office the 'trap' while joshua and jhonathan went back and forth on options of strip clubs they wanted to go to later on into the night. annika sat cross cross on his desk filing her nails with a nail filer while he scrolled through solange's instagram for the forth time today.

" why this nigga so quite ? usually he be blurting out places to go right wit us " jhonathan joked causing a smirk to slowly but surely grow on his face as he watched english's face grow from a small almost unnoticeable smile , to a big noticeable mug.

" oh you ain't heard ? " joshua nudged his twin " sad to say my friend , but our boy's sprung " joshua put both of his hands on his twins shoulder while letting his head hang down jokingly looking disappointed.

" shut the fuck up yo " english mummered still preoccupied quaking over his women that wasn't his women yet but she still was his women. annika rolled her eyes but still stayed silent looking down at her nails while the twins both laughed.

" awww shit , well I'm happy for yo big headed ass , i pray for her though " joshua put his hands in a praying position before quickly bowing his head. the twins and english had been close since elementary school , he was basically their other twin.

and it wasn't a secret that english wasn't the easiest man to he in a relationship with. though I'm the outside he looked like a hardcore rude person and the type to be labeled a 'player' he was nothing of the sort. english wasn't one to fuck any and everything walking .. and when he did have a fuck buddy , he would let them know he wasn't looking for anything serious nor would he be considering them if he was interested in relationship. but when you got into a relationship? he was the biggest teddy bear on planet earth.