𝐈𝐗 - 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

- these are my confessions

- usher.

three days later...

guilt clouded the woman's mind as she stared at the newly posted picture of solange. ' my man my man my man ' the caption read causing her stomach to turn in knots. dayvon looked up from his milkshake seeing asian stare at something on her phone , her eye brows frowned in guilt and a bit of sadness.

" aye that's english girl right ther' " dayvon pointed out watching asian turn off her phone as if she had been snapped out of a daze and sigh.
asian quickly turned her body in the mall food court booth to see a beautiful young woman standing in a perfume store testing a perfume on herself causing her jaw to fall open.

" are you serious ?! her ?! why the fuck would he fuck that up ?! " she threw out questions whilst still staring at the young women from a far who was making her way towards the cash register to stock back up on her signature scent.

" i know , but asian that ain't non of our business " dayvon attempted to reason with her , but he was to late. she had already gotten up and was loving through people towards solange who was now making her way to another store , but stopped when she sat a tall lightskin man come up to causing her to decide to wait u til they finished speaking.

meanwhile , solange continued her journey to one of the other stores , her eyes deep in her phone before a voice made her stop her long strides.

" we meet again pretty must be a sign from the universe huh ? " a deep masculine voice teased  from behind her causing het to turn around with a small smile. he wore an all black casual kinda throw in fit ; black shirt , black jeans , a black puffer jacket and lastly some black tim's with a little bit of gold from his jewelry.

" boy bye " solange giggled leaning back slightly before seeing a pretty brownskin girl start to walk up to her from her peripheral vision. the young women started to walk slightly slower after she noticed solange side eyes how fast she was walking , she then slowly started to approach solange who was still having a conversation with the lightskinned man.