𝐈𝐕 - 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

- even when i ain't around, ain't no separationyour skin's smooth, your eyes brown and you're far from basic

your skin's smooth, your eyes brown
and you're far from basic

- 2 chainz

3:40 pm

——

english and the twins sat in the trap talking about sales and other business related things like any other normal day. the three had just finished a meeting with their other employees to let them know about them bringing sale prices up and english had also spoke with what they liked to call the ' men in black ' who made sure the trio's families and significant others where alright and even lended out the same services to random customers or workers.

" aye jey ,  what happened to the bad bitch you was supposed to be getting and starting your lil' love story with ? " english asked waving his hands around for dramatic effect while jonathan laughed at the topic being brought up cause of the story his twin had told him the night before.

" yea jey tell em' why " jonathan chimed in laughing while jey shook his head at the topic. " mannn let me tell you - " joshua dragged out sighing

" so i met this girl at the club a couple nights ago aight ? and shorty was fine all around i mean ass was fat , face was beautiful obviously and her lips ? ohhh my lord her lips ! i was ain't even gon go all the way in cause fuck her ass " joshua mugged the air while the others chuckled at his last statement.

" she ain't badder than my baby but continue " english chimed in , motioning with his head for him to continue.

" anyways , so we chopped it up for awhile at the bar and fast forward i took her home , when I tell you best sex of my fuckin' life - " he rubbed his hand down his face in stress reminiscing of the events that happened three nights before.

" fast forward i wake up in the middle of the fuckin' night and her ass is gone so i'm thinking it's just another one night stand and i go to my fuckin' kitchen to get a glass of water ... tell me why my fuckin living room is gutted ! " joshua yelled moving his hands to his side and violently brought them back into the front of him making a 'nothing' hand gesture.