𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒

- how can I right my wrongs?

-bryson tiller.

the next day ..

english tilted the hennessy bottle towards his lips letting the dark liquor go down his throat as women in his section ran their hands up and down his body. his eyes scanned the club slowly before they made eye contact with a familiar face .. annika who walked slowly and seductively walking towards him.

" hey ghost " she flirted grabbing his arms and attempting to stand him up but failing as he fell onto her shoulder in his overly drunken state. her face showed annoyance for a few moments at the drunken man flopping all over the place before smirking at the sinister idea that came to mind.

" how about we go back to your place , i'll make sure your safe " she suggested watching him nod , then looking around seeing bruno be no where to be found before grabbing his hands and placing them on her shoulder as she guided the two of the out of the club and into his jeep.

a couple moments later ,  annika and english pulled up to the home were annika got out helping english to get out aswell , then opening up the front door to the now empty home.

she carried him up the stairs before throwing him down on the bed and attempting to remove his pants whilst she sat on top of him straddling him. in his drunken state he grabbed onto her hands softly with the little strength he had left and tried to resist her advances.

" n-nah shorty i gotta girl , you know that " he drunkenly slurred causing her to roll her eyes and slap his hands off of her's continuing to take off his pants leaving him in a t-shirt and his boxers.

" don't nobody care about that bitch. lemme take care of you baby " english thought about it for a few moment's before he smirked and removed his hands letting annika do her thing