𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

* the hallway to the private rooms in mm *

- i'll let you touch it if you like to go downi'll let you go further if you take this southern routedon't go too fast don't go too slowyou got to let your body flowi like 'em attentive and i like 'em in control

i'll let you go further
if you take this southern route
don't go too fast don't go too slow
you got to let your body flow
i like 'em attentive and i like 'em in control

- tlc.

continuing the last chapter ...

* summers private room but dimmer *—

four hundred thousand dollars. that was the exact amount in summer's duffel bag as she was walked into the dressing room where she was met with cheers and claps from her co workers who watched the from the opening of the dressing room.

a smile crept onto her face when solange greeted her with the biggest bear hug known to man , " you did so good out there " solange whispered in her eyes and gently giving her the biggest kid on the cheek.

" thank you , i felt like i was gon throw the fuck yo right there on that stage when i did my lil ending move " summer moved her hips to emphasize her point causing the remaining girls in the room to laugh.

" nice work lil one " cane wrapped his arm tightly around summer's neck from behind , in normal big brother fashion which caused summer to jokingly elbow him the stomach whilst he laughed.

" where the fuck is he ?! where the fuck is cane !? " the voice of a angry women echoed through the now silent locker room as the voice rounded the corner revealing kiana , or better known as cassanova on the floor.

her name fit her very well. standing at five six , the dark skin beauty made the whole world stop anytime she walked into a room. from her fashion sense, her perfume choices and just her pure confidence, she made bitches wanna slice her and she had nigga's ready to leave the wives just to get a 'hi' out of her. it had been that way since highschool. and she loved it.