Chapter 3

Fred, George and Dorothy hide around the corner, their heads peeking out from their hiding spot as they watch Percy unlock his room door.

"Ugh! Fred! George! Dottie!" He yells angrily as a ton of glue and feathers pour over him, the trio giggle as they run down the stairs already planning their next prank.

They see Ron telling Harry about their recent trip to Egypt as they get there, "Flashing that clipping again, Ron?"

"I haven't shown anyone."

Dorothy rolls her eyes as Fred snatches up the newspaper, "No, not a soul."

"Just Tom." Dorothy says.

"And the day maid." George adds.

"The night maid."

"Cook."

"The man who fixed the toilet."

"That wizard."

"Harry!" Mrs. Weasley says opening her arms for a hug.

The trio sit down in their usual spots, the twins either side of Dorothy. Leia jumps up and curls up in George's lap.

"Mail for you, dear." Arthur says as he passes her a letter.

To Dorothy Malfoy.

The Leaky Cauldron.

1 Diagon Alley.

Charing Cross Road,

London, England.

Dear Miss Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to serve as Prefect for Gryffindor House. Your school record shows that you have exhibited quick thinking, good team work skills, the strengths and wits for great duelling and above all the brave heart that all Gryffindor's possess.

We are certain that you will continue to be a model for your peers and will take your new responsibilities seriously. Enclosed please find your prefect badge, which should be worn on your school robes at all time. Congratulations!

Minerva McGonagall,

Head of Gryffindor House.

"No way!" Fred cheers as he brings her into a side hug.

"What? What is it?" Mrs. Weasley asks.

"Dot got prefect!" George cheers grabbing the letter to show his mother.

Mrs. Weasley smiles as she brings her in for a hug, "That's wonderful, dear, truly wonderful."

Fred grabs the badge and places it on her jumper while humming a tune as he does, "There, Prefect Percy." She rolls her eyes playfully and shoves him with her shoulder.

"Now I can give you two detention." She says with a mischievous raise of her brow and a smirk.