Chapter 13

"Dottie."

Dorothy turns to see Ron running towards her, "Hey, Ronnie, what's wrong?"

He holds up one finger as he rests his hands on his knees to catch his breath, "W-We need your help. S-Sirius is in trouble, we're going to the Ministry. We need you to try and hold off Umbridge from getting into her office."

Dorothy nods franticly, "Yeah, of course, just promise me you'll save him?"

Ron nods and takes off running again, Dorothy in the other direction meeting Luna half way.

After Fred and George left, Dorothy found herself spending more time with the Golden Trio, Ginny, Luna and Neville. Whether it was studying or just eating in the Great Hall, they were always coming up with ideas together.

Dorothy grabs her wand from her sock quickly and runs beside the Ravenclaw, "Well, well, well."

She turns to see Crabbe and Goyle behind her and raises a brow at them. They raise their wands back at her and Luna, "Stupefy!" Luna gets sent flying backwards.

"Incendio!"

Dorothy yelps and holds her wand up, "Protego!"

"Expelliarmus!" She disarms Goyle and smirks.

A red lights shoots from Crabbe's wand giving her barley anytime to block it, "Protego!"

"Petrificus Totalus!"

She falls to the floor and Umbridge walks up behind the group. The two Slytherin's grab either of her arms and drag her to Umbridge's office after taking her wand and casting a quick counter spell.

She drags her feet behind her, not helping at all.

"Can you walk properly?" Goyle groans.

She digs her feet into the ground, "No."

"Got Black." They announce as they walk into the classroom where Luna, Ginny, Neville and the Golden Trio already stand around.

Draco's eyes look over at his sister who is smiling at Umbridge sweetly, "Pretty sure Cornelius said you can't use spells on children." She says smugly in a sing-song voice.

"You would not listen to my commands."

"It a bit hard to listen to your commands when I'm bound together on the floor trying to escape fire."

Goyle pushes her forward and she growls under her breath at him.

"You were going to Dumbledore, won't you?" Umbridge says as she stands in front of Harry.

"No."

"Liar!" Umbridge yells as she smacks him across the face making the entire room flinch.

"You sent for me, Headmaster?"

"Snape, yes." Umbridge says clearing her throat and standing upright. "The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

Dorothy tries to discreetly get the Professor's attention resulting it Goyle's grip on the back of her neck tightening, she yelps and elbows him making his grip become even tighter. "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores on interrogating students. The last of it on, Miss. Chang. Unless you wish to poison him, and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you."

"He's got Padfoot! He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Harry suddenly yells out.

"Please." Dorothy adds pleadingly.

Its clear Snape and Sirius hate each other, they've proven that point at every meeting so far, but Sirius is some of the only family she's got, he's like a father more than a cousin to her.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? What are they talking about, Snape?"

Snape looks at the pair of them, "No idea."

He walks away leaving Dorothy to scoff, "Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry Security you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue."

"That's illegal." Dorothy states.

Umbridge slowly turns her image of the Minister downwards and turns to face Harry, "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Tell her, Harry!"

"Tell me what?"

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will." Dorothy looks over at Hermione and she gives her a 'trust me' look.

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

Umbridge takes Hermione and Harry away leaving the others, "So... this is nice."

"Shut up."

She clicks her tongue and sighs. Goyle's grip tighten making her squirm, "Wow, Goyle, you really know how to hold a lady."

"I said, shut up."

She yelps and Draco's head shoots over to them, "Goyle." He warns. "Switch places with me."

Draco walks over and pushes him towards Neville. He stands beside his sister and discreetly slips her wand over to her, "Don't make me regret this."

"Stupefy!" Goyle gets sent back away from Neville.

"Pitrifcus Totalus! Expelliarmus! Stupefy!"

As a load of spells are sent almost every Inquisitorial Squad member lying on the floor, "Bloody Hell, Dottie, that was amazing."

She smirks and grabs everyone's wands, "Thanks, Dray." She presses kiss to his fore head as she runs towards the door.

"Wait," She turns back to him, the others stopping to take in the scene, "You've got to stun me." He says confidently.

"What? Dray, I'm not stunning you."

"Just do-"

"Stupefy!"

Draco yelps as he gets sent backwards and over the desk, Dorothy winces when the plates fall from the walls, "Sorry, Dracey-poo, thought if you didn't know it was coming it would hurt less."

He gets a groan in response and shrugs before taking off, "What just happened?"

"Did Malfoy just help us?"

Dorothy just smiles as she sees Harry and Hermione approaching.

"How'd you get away?"

"Malfoy." Ron says as if he's still not believing it himself.

Harry and Hermione scrunch their brows together and look over at Dorothy who just smiles, "So, how are we getting to London?"

"Look," Harry says, "It's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into this enough trouble as it is."

"Dumbledore's army is supposed to be about doing something real. Or is that just all word to you?"

Dorothy sighs, "Harry, I know Sirius means a lot to you, but he means a lot to me too, I'm coming, whether you like it or not."

"So, how are we getting to London?"

"We fly of course."

Suddenly Dorothy gets an idea and she jogs back towards the castle, "Dottie, where are you going?"

"I'll meet you at the Ministry, I've got an idea!"