Sith Dagger, Force Lightning, Plan

Forget to put this in the first chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars

3rd POV

Meanwhile back at the Resistance workers continue to work Snap said "General" He went over to Leia, Crazy and Rose "We're getting reports of a raid at the Festival of Ancestors" Rose stares at him and Crazy glance to Leia who said "This mission is everything" She looks to Snap "We cannot fail" Snap stares at them "Any word from Rey or Alina"?

Shaking his head Snap said "Falcon's not responding" Crazy slap his forehead Rose ask "Do you have to say like that" Confuse Snap ask "Like what" He notice Crazy waving his hands in front of him he mouth 'Be optimistic' nodding "Uh, this is..." Trying to speak his words "This is terrific".

Rose and Leia stare at him "You're not gonna believe how well this is gonna turn out" Rose sighs turning around making Leia notice "It's gonna be great" She turns walks by Crazy before slapping his head making him grunt.

Alina POV

I stuck my arm out and felt it grabbed being dragged out onto the ground I saw Poe who ask "You okay" Nodding I ask "Where are the others" Poe turn his light on getting up I look around BB-8 chirps I saw him and C-3PO all right Poe calls "Rey" Turning I call "Finn" C-3PO said "Neither of you didn't say my name, sir, mistress, but I'm all right".

Looking to him I said "That's good" Suddenly grunting is heard making me and Poe turn seeing dust falling down we went over to the area and pull Rey out kneeling "Are you all right" Nodding Rey said "Yeah" She looks around "Where's Finn" Poe ask "Where's Chewie and Fixer" Suddenly Fixer yelps and Chewie groaning falling next to us Fixer said "We're here".

Finn comes into view he said "I'm good" He wipe his jacket C-3PO said "Ah, Master Finn" Rey, Poe and I got up with Fixer and Chewie looking around Poe ask "What is this place" C-3PO ask "This isn't the afterlife, is it" Finn comes over to us "Are droids allowed here" Looking to each other Poe said "I thought we were goners" C-3PO said "We might still be".

Finn ask "Which way out" Rey and I pull out our lightsabers and activate them to make some light and Poe turns his light on I notice he had a annoyed look on his face I turn with Rey who said "We have to hurry" We went forward passing Fixer "So, what was it" Finn ask "What" Looking to him I ask "What was it you wanted to say to Rey"?

Looking back Finn ask "When" I walk next to Rey who said "When you were sinking in the sand, you said..." We went up "...'I never told you...'" Rey looks around the corner Finn said "I'll tell you later" We look at him and Poe ask "You mean when Poe's not here" He went pass looking at Finn "Yeah" Poe looks forward "Mm-hmm".

He turns looking forward "We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets" Chewie and Fixer join us before walking forward Finn said "I'll tell you when you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do" Chewie grunts Fixer said "I agree with you, Chewie" We went forward looking around seeing more tunnels.

Holding the torch up Poe said "I do not wanna know what made these tunnels" We went pass one C-3PO said "Judging by the circumference of the tunnel walls..." I look around Poe said "I said I do not wanna know" That made C-3PO stop staring at him "Not" Suddenly Finn ask "What's that" Rey and I move to see an old speeder I said "It's a speeder".

We kneel looking at it Rey said "An old one" I got up C-3PO said "Perhaps we will find the driver" BB-8 chirps I stare at it Poe said "Yep, BB-8, I think dead, too" I move my lightsaber around C-3PO said "Oh, my" I turn back "A hex charm" Fixer ask "A what now" Turning around C-3PO said "A common emblem of Sith loyalist" Rey said "Sith".