D-O, Kijimi, Raccos, Babu, Location

3rd POV

Meanwhile BB-8 rolls around the area until he finds a small droid that's powered down BB-8 chirps softly rolling over to it looking at the droid BB-8 chirps before opening his compartment and plugs into the droid beeps before plugging out and closing his compartment and the droid powers up turning his head the Droid said "Battery charged" He rolls his wheel before turning his head to BB-8 "Hello" BB-8 chirping moving his body turning his head.

Alina POV

Rey and I sat at the crate before BB-8 rolls over to us with a droid with him "Hello" Staring at it I said "Hello" Reaching to it Rey said "Hello" But the Droid said "No..." He leans back "...No, thank you" BB-8 chirps, and Rey sits next to me Rey said "Looks like someone treated him badly" Nodding I said "Yes it looks like it"

We stare at the Droid as it moves Rey said "It's all right" BB-8 looks to it "You're with us now" I said "We're not gonna harm you" BB-8 chirps softly to the Droid as we come out of hyperspace and head to the planet Kijimi we landed on the surface.

3rd POV

An Announcer said "U-A-T-T walker patrol, head down thoroughfare 60" Poe walk pass once it was cleared the alarm wailing, he went down the stairs looking around before making a turn as banging on a door is heard and angry chatter is also heard then Stormtroopers appear making Poe take cover a Stormtrooper said "Open up".

The Stormtrooper hits the door "You're wanted for questioning" Poe watch him bang on the door a 2dn Stormtrooper said "Check this side of the street" Another door opens making Poe look to see the owner speaking his language walk out but when he looks to see the Stormtroopers he gasps and retreated back into his home closing the door.

Poe leans back a 3rd Stormtrooper said "Door is locked" He looks to see the Stormtroopers leaving "Move on to the next one" A few Stormtroopers went up the stairs a 4th Stormtrooper said "Give me regular reports, please" A 5th Stormtrooper said "You, up against the wall" Poe walks pass "Show me your identification".

Alina POV

Poe arrives looking at us Poe said "They're everywhere" A woman shouts we look towards a family a Woman shouts "Please, leave her alone" A couple of Stormtroopers drag a girl out "She didn't do anything" Poe said "All right, I know what we should do" I look back C-3PO said "So do I" I kept a good grip on my staff "We should leave".

Looking back Poe said "Clam it, Threepio" Blaster fire is heard and Poe turns "Follow me" Rey, Finn, BB-8, D-O, C-3PO and I follow him passing a couple of citizens making a turn and lean against the wall "All right" He looks around "Let's head down this way" He raise a hand suddenly a blaster is heard making him stop a Voice said "Heard you were spotted at Monk's Gate".

Finn, Rey and I move out to see a woman wearing a golden helmet with a black visor wearing a red skin suit with a belt on and black boots "Thought, 'He's not stupid enough to come back here'" Poe said "Oh, you'd be surprised" Staring at the woman I ask "Who's this" Finn ask "What's going on" Glancing to us Poe said "Guys, this is Zorii".

We stare at Zorii "Zorii, this is Rey, Alina and Finn" Still aiming Zorii said "I could pull this trigger right now" Nodding Poe said "I've seen you do worse" But Zorii said "For a lot less" Turning his head lowering his hood Poe ask "Can we just, uh..." He looks at Zorii "...talk about this" Staring Zorii said "I wanna see your brains in the snow".

Keeping his hands raise Poe ask "So, you're still mad" Zorii turn her head "Zorii, we could use your help" Poe motions C-3PO "We gotta crack this droid's head open and fast" C-3PO said "Parden me" Poe said "We're trying to find Babu Frik" Zorii ask "Babu" She stares at us "Babu only works with the crew" She nods to Poe "That's not you anymore".