Author's Note

Welcome to the world of Extier

"Placing my hand over his, I take a deep breath. "You were right. I need to step away for a moment and work on myself. I can't make the right decisions for my people if I'm too deep in my emotions."

His lips press together, holding back a grin I'm sure. Flipping his hand over, he squeezes my hand. 'Well then, are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?'"

Everything is crumbling. Aero and Scle are in a war. The CORE is falling apart. Calla and Apollo try to hold it together, but something needs to be done. The lost heirs must be found.

* please read the warning in the description *

Hi! Welcome back!! I'm so glad you decided to continue your adventure with the wonderful Calla and Apollo in their journey through love and Extier. If this is your first time hearing those names, I highly suggest you pop out and read the first book in this Trilogy, Folke. That'll help things make much more sense. If you're returning, give me a hello in the comments and what you're most excited about returning to Extier!!

Dedication:
This book is dedicated to my friendo Mimi. TheBlaisse  This whole Extier world wouldn't be the same without your praise and encouragement. I love you to Pluto and back a million times. <3

Cast:
Calla Dwyer

Cast: Calla Dwyer

Apollo Dwyer

Aelin Gonesse

Aelin Gonesse