𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒

THE BLOODLESS PRINCESS ❝ the divine princess

❝ the divine princess. ❞

© thiamstan       2023

┌──────────────────────────┐
╰┈➤ SUMMARY !
ALAESSA VELARYON, the only daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon. The first born... the rightful heir of the seven kingdoms. Growing up Alaessa had silver hair unlike her brothers, though Alaessa was spontaneous and reckless almost a splitting image of Daemon Targaryen just a female. Alaessa has a very strong bond with her dragon Malva, lady of the black. She was a black dragon and grew faster then usual. The young Targaryen girl did have a strong bond with her family most importantly Aemond Targaryen, her uncle. Queen Alicent and King Viserys child. The youngest. Who didn't have a dragon himself and wanted one since his older brother Aegon Targaryen had one and would pick on him for not having one. Alaessa never really understood why she had a special bond with her uncle. When it came to talking about marriage, Alaessa didn't want to be arranged... she's wanted to wed for love, she didn't want to just wed a man and not even like him or know him. She had told her mother had and her mother had to remind her that not all rulers wed for love. Alaessa still didn't want to be arranged, but it was in her blood to marry and have heirs.

~

Alaessa grew up with a lady, her name was Elaena Vaelitheon, she has an older brother but he isn't in kings landing, he's only a couple years older then his sister. Elaena was the same age as Alaessa and they became best friends, always together and always there for one another. Alaessa grew fond over the girl and considered her family, she loved her like family like her own sister. The sister she never had. Elaena was always a kind girl and never did anything wrong, she had a kind smile and a sweet laugh. She had red hair that was longish, she was the opposite to Alaessa, but that's what they liked about one another. Elaena supported Alaessa to be the future queen of the seven kingdoms after her mother, and never said anything negative about it, even with everyone saying she can't rule because she's not a true Targaryen.