𝙫𝙞𝙞. sexual desires

CHAPTER SEVEN
❝ sexual desires ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

     IT WAS TIME FOR THE BEDDING CEREMONY, Alaessa's ladies-in waiting took Alaessa to her chambers where she and Aemond would perform the act

    Her ladies put her in a nightdress, and took out all of the red gems, and letting her hair down. The door opened and Aemond walked in with his nightshirt and trousers on, in walked the queen and Rhaenyra along with Daemon, then came in the hand, Otto Hightower. Alaessa's best friend came in as well, Elaena.

    Alaessa was nervous with all the people watching, "Unfortunately, the king is to ill to come to the ceremony," Alicent spoke and Alaessa nodded, Aemond approach her, and led her to the bed, where everyone watching surrounded the bed.

    Aemond laid Alaessa on the bed and hovered over her, in between her legs, Alaessa nightdress lifted to her waist, Aemond ran his hands down her thighs, Alaessa kept looking at everyone in the room as Aemond touched her. Aemond finally kissed her lips, and whispered, "Forget about them, it's just us," Alaessa nodded and kissed him back. Aemond pulled his trousers down to his knees and lifted Alaessa nightdress to her stomach getting a good view of her wet vagnia. Aemond grabbed her legs and wrapped them around him.

     Aemond put the tip of his cock at her entrance, Alaessa gripped onto the bed as he pushed the head in her, Alaessa gasped and let out a soft moan, Aemond slowly pushed his cock in her more and more, Alaessa grabbed the back of Aemond's neck and pulled him to her lips, and kissed him. As everyone in the room saw that his cock was in Alaessa, it was the cure to leave them. Which meant Rhaenyra was leaving to dragonstone.

     Alaessa and Aemond didn't realize that everyone left, Aemond pounded into Alaessa since this wasn't the first time they'd been in each other. Alaessa dragged her fingernails down his back leaving marks, Pants, moans and skin clapping were the only sounds in the room. Aemond rested his head in the crook of her neck, as he went faster with each thrust, "Fuck!" Alaessa threw her head back.