𝙭. born to die

CHAPTER TEN
❝ born to die ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

     IT WAS TIME TO SEE WHO OUR ALLIES WERE, Rhaenyra had summoned everyone to the painted table room, "Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men

IT WAS TIME TO SEE WHO OUR ALLIES WERE, Rhaenyra had summoned everyone to the painted table room, "Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm," Daemon announced as Alaessa's mother walked in the room.

"Your grace," Alaessa bowed, Rhaena offered Rhaenyra wine and she excepted it, which made her and Baela follow her to the painted table where Alaessa is standing with Daemon and her two brothers

"What is our standing?" Rhaenyra asks Daemon, "We have knights, a hundred crossbowmen, and men-at-arms. Dragonstone is relatively easy to defend, but as an instrument of conquest, our army leaves a lot to be desired. We have sent word to my loyal men in the City Watch. I'll have some support there, but I cannot speak to the numbers," Daemon tells the queen.

"We already have declarations from Celtigar and Staunton, Massey, Darklyn, Bar Emmon," Jacaerys picked up the metal pieces to place on the table, "My lady mother was an Arryn. The Vale will not turn cloak against their own kin," Rhaenyra pointed to where the Arryn's are so Jacaerys placed a peace on the table there, "Riverrun was always a close friend to your father, Your Grace. With Prince Daemon's acquiescence, I've already sent ravens to Lord Grover."

"Lord Grover is fickle and easily swayed. He will need to be convinced of the strength of our position and that we will support him should it come to war," Rhaenyra spoke and Daemon spoke up, "I'm going to treat with him myself."

A man spoke up that Alaessa didn't know, "What of
Storm's End and Winterfell?" Then Bartimos spoke up saying, "There has never lived a Stark who forgot an oath. And with House Stark, the North will follow," Alaessa smirked not for any reason, she's heard stories of the lord in the North, Cregan Stark. He seem to peek Alaessa's interest whenever he's mentioned.