𝙫𝙞. the black wedding

CHAPTER SIX
❝ the black wedding ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

    AFTER THE INCIDENT AT THE DINNER, Rhaenyra decided to stay in Kings Landing until the wedding of her only daughter

    AFTER THE INCIDENT AT THE DINNER, Rhaenyra decided to stay in Kings Landing until the wedding of her only daughter. It had only been the next day since the dramatic dinner with Alaessa and her family.

    Alaessa and Elaena were walking around the hall of Kings Landing, Elaena was wearing another green dress and Alaessa wore her white dress, "I have some news!" Elaena mentioned. Alaessa turned her head to her best friend, "Go on," Elaena smiles and spoke, "My brother and mother are coming to court!" She announced.

     Alaessa smiled at her, "That's amazing Elaena," Elaena nodded and spoke again, "They're coming from Rook's Rest," Alaessa smiled, "They shall be welcomed by my family," Alaessa tells her lady.

     Elaena and Alaessa walk to the big doors to the outside, Elaena knew it wouldn't take long for her brother and mother to show up. After some time Alaessa and Elaena saw the carriage pull up.

      Alaessa was standing tall waiting, while Elaena's father who's in the council, he had came and stood waiting for his wife and children to step out of the carriage.

      Elaena's mother came out of the carriages first and she was as beautiful as ever, Elaena looked a lot like her mother, her red hair stood out the most. Elaena's mother walked over to the them, once she stood in front of Alaessa she bowed, then next to Alaessa was her daughter and she hugged her, then went and kissed her husband.

     Alaessa smiled at the lady, then Elaena's brother came out of the carriage, his eyes were on the princess in seconds. Alaessa watched her best friend's brother as he got out of the carriage.

      He reached Princess Alaessa and he bowed, "My princess," He mumbled, Alaessa smiled and nodded, he then went to his sister.

      Alaessa watched him, as he has a tall figure, a beard, and his eyes were almost addicting to look into. Alaessa had to snapped out of it, knowing she was marrying Aemond tomorrow, "Welcome to Kings Landing," Alaessa smiles at the two family members of her best friend.