𝙞𝙞. betrothed

CHAPTER TWO
❝ betrothed ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

ALAESSA STOOD IN THE DRAGON PIT WITH HER TWO UNCLES AND HER TWO BROTHERS, Alaessa was waiting for her Dragon malva, next to her was her brother waiting for his dragon

Alaessa saw her dragon, the black dragon, with red eyes looking at her. Alaessa's dragon came out with Jacaerys' dragon, Her dragon was bigger then his, since Malva grew faster then normal.

Alaessa was instructed to make her dragon obey her, which wasn't a problem since Malva listened to her rider. "Malva." Alaessa called out so her dragon looked at her, "Obey issa malva!" She spoke in high Valyrian, "It's not fair that she can speak high Valyrian!" Jacaerys complained hearing his sister. Obey me Malva!

"Sepār gūrēñagon jacaerys!" Alaessa spoke teasing him since he doesn't know what she's saying, Aegon and Aemond laughed at her teasing, "Hey! Mother says you can't keep rubbing it in my face!" Jacaerys frowns
Just learn Jacaerys!

"Jacaerys, keep focus!" One of the keeper speak to the prince as Aegon and Aemond watch both siblings, "Can I say it?" Jacaerys whispers to the keeps who brought out a sheep.

The keepers give a sheep to Malva, Alaessa already knew that to do, "Dracarys!" Both siblings command and Alaessa dragon fired fire at the sheep burning the sheep to a crisp, "Sȳz hāedar malva." Alaessa whispered to her dragon.Good girl malva.

Both dragons eat the sheep after it's burnt, Alaessa is proud of her dragon and smiled and turned to her two brothers and her two uncles, Alaessa patted down her dress and walked up to her uncles that are with her brothers.

Aegon turned to his brother, "Aemond, we have a surprise for you," Alaessa looked confused, "What is it?" Aemond asks and Alaessa looked at her brothers who are laughing.