𝙞𝙞𝙞. tragic events

CHAPTER THREE
❝ tragic events ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

ALAESSA HEARD TWO BAD NEWS, Ser Harwin Strong had died in a fire along with his father, and Alaessa's aunt Lady Laena Velaryon had passed as well

ALAESSA HEARD TWO BAD NEWS, Ser Harwin Strong had died in a fire along with his father, and Alaessa's aunt Lady Laena Velaryon had passed as well. Rhaenyra had moved her children to DragonStone, since Rhaenyra didn't feel welcome anymore in Kings Landing.

The whole family had been brought back together for the funeral of Lady Laena Velaryon, they were all gathered together on the cliffs of High Tide.

Vaemond was speaking in high Valyrian, as the whole family stood silently looking at the statue of Laena as they were going to pull it in the water, Alaessa stood in front of her father, as he has his hands on her shoulder while crying.

Alaessa was making eye contact with Queen Alicent and her family, Daemon started to laugh at Vaemond words, Alaessa awkwardly stared at him, everyone was showing respect, Velaryon are of the sea.

After the speech of Vaemond, the statue of Lady Laena was pulled into the sea. Everyone slowly went to castle in Driftmark to drink and show more respect.

Dragons circled in the sky as Alaessa watched them, after the funeral people were drinking and speaking to one another, Alaessa watched her mother go over to Jacaerys and speak to him, as Alaessa watched the water beneath her, and as the dragons flew above her.

Alaessa felt a hand on her shoulder, "Alaessa, my sweet girl," Alaessa turned to see her mother, "Hello mother," Alaessa turned back to the sea, "Have you seen your father?" Rhaenyra asks, "Unfortunately, no," Alaessa speaks to her mother, "You know... I love you my sweet girl," Rhaenyra whispers to her daughter, stroking Alaessa hair, "And I love you mother," Alaessa whispers back.

Rhaenyra smiled at her daughter and went to say something to her but then stopped when she saw Prince Aemond standing behind her wanting to speak to Alaessa.

"I'll leave you two," Rhaenyra mumbled before giving her daughter a sweet smile and walking off to grab more wine, "I didn't know the woman but I still grief for her," Alaessa uttered to Aemond who's standing behind her while looking at her with his hands behind his back.