19: Present Day

Yoongi visits you that first weekend. He spends 3 days with you, one of which is spent with Jungkook and Namjoon who almost cry seeing both of you back together. There are a lot of secrets spilled, like how both men sought you out because they'd also been heartbroken by the breakup; they wanted to know how you were doing and wanted to let you know how Yoongi was doing as well, in hopes that you'll both never lose contact, that despite the separation, you'd still feel connected somehow.

That second night, Yoongi massages your feet as you talk about the busy week - meeting with Jin and the variety show producers, guesting at a talk show, and giving an interview. In the balcony of your 20th floor apartment overlooking the Han River, Yoongi sees the world through your eyes - at the top, where you're meant to be.

The next week, you take the 3-hour drive to Daegu to see Yoongi for 2 days, since your schedule suddenly became full with guest appearances in various shows and meetings for other potential endorsements. You meet him at the antique shop that he helps manage while working on coaching stuff on his laptop, scribbling plays and watching his players' scrimmages on film so he can work on their system. You don't do much but lounge at his apartment during his free day, the silence now replaced with numerous phone calls and emails that you can't reject.

You get a driver for the trip on the third week. Thursday and Friday are the only free days you have, which is a luxury, you think, since Yoongi works every single day, coaching the team and helping his dad. You're at least afforded some days when you don't have filming or something extra on the side, so you take the chance to go to Yoongi.

It's 5AM when you tell him you're coming, and he's up early for morning training to say he'll see you for lunch. You're on his couch by the time he arrives with meat to grill, and you run to him immediately for the hug you've been badly needing.

"Everything okay?" He hums against your neck, taking in your scent.

"Yeah, just miss you," you sigh into his hold. "I miss you everyday and much more than I thought I would. Like, I'm busy when I'm not with you and that should make me think of you less but no, it just makes me think of wanting to go home to you."

"I'm sorry, jagi," he says, kissing your forehead to add to the apology.

"Nonsense. I'm just a clingy girlfriend, you know that," you chuckle, playing off the sadness you truly feel at being away from him like this. The daily texts and calls could only do so much.

Yoongi, though, falters a bit at your admission. You love in all ways - through words, gifts - you've been bringing him something that reminds you of him every time - actions, and affection. He loves with this - cooking you meals, hugging you tightly, holding your hand, looking into your eyes when you talk. He loves by making you feel like you're home; he feels like he does it best when you're next to each other. And that he could only truly return your love when he's with you.

He kisses you in response - slow and deep with his hands cupping your face again.

It alights something in you, as you feel so much with it, especially as he seems to want to keep going. But your body reacts immediately - it's how it is when Yoongi's expert tongue works around yours, his soft hums against your mouth and the way he caresses your cheeks making you lost in your own little world. It makes you crave for more, too.

Your hands trail down his chest, sneaking underneath his shirt to feel his skin and then pulling it off him for the whole thing. He hisses when you slide further down, your fingers grazing his semi-hard cock.

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna have my meal first," you tease, going on your knees to remove his joggers.

You smile and lick your lips as your hand strokes his length, long and thick in all the ways you want. The view from below is glorious, his long hair framing his face, closed eyes and parted mouth letting you know of his anticipation. You don't miss the sight of his heaving chest once you take him in your mouth, and his tempered groans cause shivers in your body once you increase your pace.