30: Present Day

The dream-reality that is Paris with you ends in a blink of an eye. After finding his rhythm of making you and Jimin some breakfast when he's able, working from home or some tucked-away cafe or park, making or grabbing dinner with you somewhere, and ending the evening curled up in the sheets with you, Yoongi is packing up all his things like you are.

It's a long morning as you and Jimin still have things to sort out before your late-afternoon flight, so Yoongi heads out to buy brunch for all of you at another part of town. Walking down the streets, he passes by all your favorite spots, and his.

There's that pub where he met Pablo and Ha-neul and had a genuinely great time. There's the deli that he and Jimin frequented for ingredients for your meals. There's the location for a photoshoot that he got to witness; he was so speechless after he saw the cuts that you thought he was upset over something, and Jimin was the one who outed him as the incredibly whipped boyfriend who kept cursing under his breath as he watched you pose. Up north from where he's standing is another spot where he watched you film. It was an emotional scene then; he'd never been more blown away at your acting than that time.

There's also the vintage store towards the left where he got your scarf from, the one you wear almost everyday. He remembers how you'd both explored another neighborhood that day; how, in your pink wraparound dress, you looked breathtaking as you smiled and giggled and kissed his cheek just because.

Like always, you got excited when you saw a shop that sold vintage clothing, but unlike all the times before, he didn't just let go of your loosely intertwined fingers. He tightened his grip as you were about to skip away, joining you as you walked towards the place you wanted to go to. He stood next to you as you looked from outside, and joined you when you decided to enter. It hit him that time - he was no longer holding you like you'd just fly away again, and he was no longer watching you look at things from several feet away. He was right there, enjoying the world from next to you.

Yoongi makes it to the cafe and orders a bunch of things to last you all until you have to leave for your flight. He makes it back to the apartment with you still trying to pack your things. After insisting on eating first, you're back at it, and you cutely pout at him when you ask if you could put some things in his bag.

He laughs at how you look before getting your coat and placing it inside the new luggage he bought because he had to; you and your mom insisted on getting him things to fit the occasion, like this fancy jacket for a speakeasy you went to, and that surprisingly nice blue ensemble he wore for your mom's show. You styled him then, your mouth parting as you attempted to frame his face with his long hair. You pulled at it constantly later that night as he ate you out and fucked you to sleep.

Yoongi continues to help you and Jimin get everything together until you're both sure you've got all your things packed and ready to go. You say goodbye to what was your home these past months, and then you take Yoongi's hand and enter the car, seemingly ready like he is to go back home, the one you can both finally have together.

**

It's 6 weeks later when the first episode of your series is set to premiere, and the excitement around it is more than you expected. You had a few interviews leading up to it, and they weren't without the question about your own relationship, especially after public photos of you and Yoongi came out, prompting the media to ask if you're dating a non-celebrity. You weren't keen on denying anything; your agency was supportive of you confirming it since they knew that "rumors" that happen to be true can get too distracting. Better to get it out of the way now before your show gets going.

So that's what you did during a talk show with Ha-neul, who made things comfortable for you, saying that yes, you're with someone, but that you've been enjoying being together outside of the spotlight and you'd like to keep it that way. It didn't stop people from figuring out who he is, and Yoongi's just thankful that the only things they could find out about him are his basketball records. It seemed enough to appease your fans though - which had grown leading up to the premiere - and they've been supportive ever since, including granting your request for privacy.