There you are (Posessive fae feysand)

Summary: Feyre is stalked and kidnapped by her mate, Rhysand. She discovers it might not be so bad to be the High Lord's play thing.

"Good girl," Rhysand praised her, rubbing a thumb across her plump bottom lip. "You are, aren't you? Just a good little girl who needs to be filled and fucked."

Feyre's heart was hammering in her chest, and she knew she'd made a mistake by coming here. She'd expected it to be a quick trip to see a friend, but hours had passed as they sat and chatted, and now it was as dark as pitch outside. She should have been more aware, more careful. She knew how dangerous these woods were.

She felt eyes on her, watching her, tracking her from the trees. Feyre picked up her speed, walking faster. Her breathing was scattered and uneven. Her head felt dizzy with anxiety. Surely, she was being paranoid, wasn't she?

A shiver skittered down her spine as the breeze sent a few leaves skating by. Behind her, a twig snapped. She gasped, spinning wildly in search of the source.
Seeing nothing, she turned back and began to walk even more quickly down the dark path. Feyre worried for her sisters at home. She hoped they'd locked the door once she left. She'd told them to, but they could be finicky sometimes.

She kicked a rock, sending it skipping down the dirt path. Pulling her cloak tighter around herself to ward off the night chill, she counted her footsteps, begging to be home as soon as possible. Feyre couldn't shake the terror that someone was following her.

A wolf howled in the distance. Feyre shuddered. She turned back to make sure no one was following behind her. she craned her neck, looking back at where the path wound through the woods and disappeared. Deciding to stop being a wimp, she turned ba-

Feyre's nose slammed into something hard. She cried out, stumbling backward as she held her nose. Tears welled in her eyes, blurring her vision. Her nose was on fire. She felt like she'd inhaled a gallon of water through her nose.

A strong hand wrapped its long tanned fingers around Feyre's wrist and gently pulled her hand from her face. She froze, her body going stiff with terror. She slowly blinked and cleared her vision.

Still holding her wrist was the most beautiful man she'd ever seen in her life. He was terrifyingly enticing. His scent, his face, his body... He was undeniably inviting. She shuddered under his touch. He was so close that she could feel his spearmint breath on her face.

"There you are," his voice was a lover's caress against the shell of her ear. "I've been looking for you." There was a wicked tinge to his voice, taunting Feyre.

"M-me?" She was shivering now, her teeth clicking together. His eyes were so intensely blue that they held a violet hue within their glimmering depths. His gaze was zeroed in on her, stealing the air from her lungs.

"Mm, yes," he cooed. "You smell quite delicious, you know."

Feyre's eyes landed on the high peaks of his ears. Fae. Her mouth went dry and her eyes grew wide. She'd never seen a fae, only heard myths and legends whispered around the village. Ancient warnings to stay away from the masters of trickery.

Didn't fae eat humans?

"Not in the way you're envisioning, darling," he responded to her unsaid question. Was he inside her head? "Yes, I can hear every buzzing thought in your sweet little brain. It's how I found you."

Nausea flooded her stomach and panic made a home in her spine. She pulled her hand back from his roughly and he released his grip on her wrist. Biting back a panicked sob, Feyre pulled her cloak as tightly against her frail frame as possible and began walking again. Faster, this time. So much faster. She closed her eyes against the wind and ran.