Four's a Party (dorian x ruhn x azriel x you)

Summary: You meet Azriel, Ruhn Danaan, and Dorian Havilliard at a bar and somehow end up bedding all of them at the same time. Lucky you, right?

"I think our dirty girl likes watching you pumping Az's cock, Dor." Ruhn grinned before reattaching his mouth to my core.

"Yeah, pretty girl? You like watching him getting me off while I'm watching them eat your pretty cunt and fuck your throat?" Azriel purred, hands running down my stomach in exploration. Goosebumps covered my flesh and I sucked Dorian harder, dragging a feral groan from his lips.

The music in Rita's was thrumming so loud I swore I could feel it vibrating through my veins. I swayed to the music, pulling my hair up off my neck to cool off. The song stopped and faded into something slower and I excused myself from my friends to head to the bathroom to have a second to catch my breath .

I sigh, grabbing the door handle and swinging the door open wide. I gasp, staggering back a step as I nearly run smack into a hulking male figure in the doorway. He grabs my arms, steadying me. I look at his face then, and I really and truly could have disappeared. Of course I just walked in on the hottest man I've ever seen.

"Well, hello," he coos, his voice so deep I could practically hear it rumbling in his chest. Gods, as if he needed to be hotter. Looking up at him, my head tipped back to accommodate his height. He towered over me.

"Hi," I managed to choke out.

"I think someone was in there," he lets out a dark chuckle. "But you're good now, baby." He nods his head at me in salutation and moves around me. I spin, dumbfounded and staring after him. He looked back over his shoulder with a devilish grin and a wink.

I sucked in a breath, quickly walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. I clicked the lock into place, smoothing down my hair and taking a deep breath. I was so sick of my friends always having these risqué adventures on nights out and just expecting me to be the celibate innocent friend. I looked in the mirror, giving myself a pep talk to do something ballsy for once.

I turned and swung open the door, revealing the beautiful male I'd run into leaning against the wall beside the door smirking at me with a wicked look in his eyes. Almost like he was waiting for me to come out. And I just decided... I mean, fuck it.

I grabbed the male by his shirt pulling him after me as I walk backwards into the bathroom giving him a smoldering suggestive look. He was grinning like the Cheshire cat. And gods, I wanted to taste that smile.

The door banged shut behind us and the male clicked the lock into place. He towered over me again, surveying me with a wicked glimmer in his eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hi again, princess." He purrs. I swallow, bravery fading with every second he looked at me. I wanted to squirm under his glance, the intensity of it thrilling. I'm sure my cheeks were incredibly flushed.

Before I knew what he was doing, he gripped my waist, lifting me to sit on the sink, parting my legs to stand between them. His hands found the sides of my face, thumbs stroking in calming passes as he continued to stare into my eyes.

And then smashes his mouth into mine. My back arches and I moan into his mouth as he kisses me with fervor. He bites my lower lip, tugging it between his teeth as his tongue caresses it. I went liquid under his touch, little bolts of electricity snaking down my spine and to my core.

"Couldn't even ask me my name first, could you, pretty girl?" he chuckles, hands sliding down my shoulders and beginning to roam my body.

"What's your name?" I say, placing my hands on his defined chest.