Dinner with Friends (reader x azriel)

Summary: You tease Azriel at dinner with the IC, and he punishes you, which turns out much more fun than you anticipate.

"I don't care if it takes all night. You will submit." He growls, only loud enough for me to hear. Goosebumps crawl across my skin at his words, my breath hitching as he grabs his wine glass from me and finishes it in one gulp, getting up to head to the kitchen to refill it. "Do I look like I'm messing around? Do I look like I won't punish you?" His words send lightning bolts up my spine, excitement and nervousness filling my gut.

Azriel had been taunting me all night. He was provoking me in hopes of getting me riled up. He got off on it. Knowing that I was squirming, desperate for him made him feel incredibly satisfied with himself. But I was determined to win this game he was playing.

I got up from the table, ignoring the erupting laughter after Cassian made some incredibly inappropriate joke. I made sure to add a little more sway to my hips as I walked, feeling Azriel's eyes burning holes in my back.

I fill my cup mindlessly with water, humming to myself. Within seconds, I feel my mate's huge body pressing into me, hardness already evident against my backside. I smirk slightly and lean back into him.

"What game are you playing?" He growls, lips latching onto my neck, tongue swirling over my skin in a dizzying pattern. I tried to ground myself. I couldn't let him win this game of his again.

"I don't know what you mean, my love." I give him a sweet smile, crossing the kitchen to head back to where our friends sat. I feel him following me, his energy tense.

"You know I'm holding back from bending you over this countertop and showing our friends just how much you like how I feel," He says, voice low and threatening. A chill runs down my spine, but I toss my hair over one shoulder and flounce back to the dining room without a word.

He sits down across from me, glaring at me from under his lashes, jaw flexing. I lift my hair off my neck, revealing my collarbones, which I knew was one of his favorite parts of my body. He'd told me many, many times.

I raised the toe of my heels, tracing a gentle line up his leg. He sucks in a breath, cold death on his face. Oh, I was going to pay for this later. But the idea of that kind of excited me if I was being honest.

Dinner passed by and we all migrated to the couches around the hearth with our wine glasses just as we do every Sunday. Feyre and Rhys giggle in the corner, some sweet moment being shared between the two of them. Azriel walks into the room, eyes twinkling with something wicked. I swallowed, heartbeat racing. I needed to control myself. I knew our family all had incredibly keen senses of smell and would smell my arousal if I didn't calm down. Unfortunately, Azriel also knew that. Cauldron boil me, we were bound to be kicked out of the House of Wind again with a chorus of gagging noises and shouts of "GET A ROOM!"

Azriel sits dangerously close to me, his long legs spread wide. Gods. He had both hands on the wine glass between his legs, looking tense. His eyes flicked around the room, taking in everyone's conversations and movements. His white button down had been unbuttoned a few buttons, revealing his swirling tattoos underneath. I could've moaned at the sight, truthfully. He was a work of art. I wasn't sure how much longer I could play this game without taking him home and screwing his brains out.

I throw back my head and drain the rest of my wine quickly, begging for it to give me some courage. I'd need it to make it through the night. I sat my glass on the small end table beside the couch and sat back. A mischievous grin lit my face as I decided my next move.

Leaning over, I reach for Azriel's wine glass, clutched between his legs, being sure to let my hand drag across his upper thighs as I did, looking up at him from under my lashes. He watched me with an intensity that made my bones want to turn to liquid.