Wine Night pt. 1 (reader x cassian x azriel poly)

You, Azriel, and Cassian have a wine night and things get a little wild.

"Now let us take care of you, angel," Azriel murmured, hands gripping the edges of my shirt and lifting it up and over my head, baring my chest to both of them...
"Such a dirty little slut, aren't you, baby? About to take two cocks? I wonder who you want to fuck you first?" Cassian purrs, nipping at my earlobe. "Or if you want it gentle or rough? Is it my mouth you've fantasized eating that pretty cunt of yours, or was it my cock filling and fucking you?"

I woke up, drool coming out of the side of my mouth and onto the House of Wind's leather couch. Wiping my mouth quickly in embarrassment, I sat up halfway, propping myself on my elbows and looked around. Cassian was passed out on a pallet of blankets in the floor and Azriel was sleeping in the armchair, legs propped up on the ottoman.

I stirred, moving to stand. Creeping into the kitchen, I quietly poured myself a glass of water. Sipping it slowly, I gazed absentmindely into the sink. Cassian, Azriel, and I had all been drinking wine and cracking jokes well into the night, enjoying each others company all too well to turn in for the night and had all passed out in the living room.

The two boys had become my best friends. We had met a few months ago and had been pretty inseparable since. They made me feel accepted and wanted. It was nice. I had never really had friends like them before. They were funny without ever being mean, loyal to a fault, and surprisingly emotionally intelligent. Oh, and um... easy on the eyes. That is besides the point, though.

I turned, dropping the glass carefully into the sink before heading back into the living room. Azriel's eyes sparkled in the darkness as he shifted his weight, alerting me to the fact that he was awake. I gave him a shy smile as he continued to stare at me. Cassian snored softly beside us, as heavy a sleeper as they came. I sat down on the side of the couch facing Azriel in the arm chair, swinging my legs so that my feet touched the other arm of the couch. I pulled the blanket up to my chin, still looking into Azriel's eyes.

The corner of his mouth quirked up into a sly grin. "Is that my hoodie?"

The blood rushed into my cheeks, my heart pounding. I had forgotten that in my drunken sleep I had gotten cold and had grabbed a sweatshirt from Azriel's closet. Gods, why did I do that?

"I'm so sorry, I'll take it off," I said, sitting up to lift the sweatshirt over my head when Azriel spoke up.

"Don't," he said, "unless you're taking what's under it off too."

Cauldron boil me alive. If I wasn't blushing before, I sure as hell was now. My mouth fell open slightly as I searched for words.

"Relax, pretty girl. You never have to do anything you don't want to." Wicked thoughts still glimmered within those hazel eyes and my stomach was filled with butterflies, my breathing uneven.

"Azriel? Where is this coming from?" I squeak out, my nerves much more obvious than I would have liked for it to have been.

"Where's what coming from?" He asks with a sly chuckle, tilting his head slightly, eyes crinkled in amusement.

"You flirting with me."

"I think my intentions have been clear since the beginning," he said, his voice so deep I felt as though I could swim in it.

"They haven't." I say, swallowing.

"Then you haven't been paying attention," he says, eyes finally averting to survey the room, including Cassian's sleeping form, his quiet snores still filling the air as his huge chest rises and falls.

I stare at him for another moment, surveying his side profile. Gods, was he gorgeous. His eyes fell back to mine, and he lifted his hand to gesture to me to come over. His gaze was so hot and intense I felt as though I might melt under it. Still, without even thinking about it, I began to slowly rise to my feet and step over to him until I was standing inches from where he sat. His legs dropped from the ottoman and he used his foot to scoot it farther away from him, making space for me to stand between his legs.