Nightcap (rowan x aelin x manon x dorian)

Summary: Manon and Dorian see Aelin and Rowan at the bar and are intrigued. Aelin and Rowan take them home for some fun. Rowaelin x manorian smut.

"Tie her hands behind her back," Rowan commanded Dorian. Manon couldn't see him, but she already knew Dorian had that goofy grin on his face she loved so much. The face he made when he toyed with her and edged her to the gods.
Manon's hands snapped behind her back forcefully and she pulled back, allowing Rowan's cock to exit her mouth. Strings of saliva still connected her to him. Rowan wrapped a massive hand around the base of himself, squeezing hard.

"Both of you on the couch," Rowan demanded to Dorian and Aelin. "You're going to touch yourself for me to see while I fuck her pretty little throat like a cocksleeve." Gods, she loved Rowan's filthy mouth. It almost rivaled Dorian's.

Across the bar, a shimmery blonde had been eyeing Manon for some time now. She had intense turquoise and green eyes, and a wicked smile to match. She was mesmerizing, tossing her hair and chatting animatedly with her hands to the bartender when he came over.

Beside her, a huge male leaned his arms on the bar, eyes closely watching the blonde's every move like he just couldn't get enough of her. He had silver hair and a swirling black tattoo that started at his temple and disappeared beneath the collar of his shirt. The two kept snagging Manon's attention, squirming in her seat when they met her glance.

The bartender walked away and the blonde caught Manon's eyes once more. A slow, sly grin spread across her face as she leaned over to whisper something in the male next to her's ear. His eyes immediately flicked up to meet Manon's and she almost went liquid under his intense stare. Her cheeks were on fire. The male nodded, the corner of his mouth twitching upwards.

The blonde stood up then, walking around him, trailing her fingers lightly across the top of his back as she went. Spinning on his stool, he stood to follow her, his height towering over hers. The two headed for the dance floor, directly in Manon's eye line. A thrill shot up her spine as the two began to writhe against each other on the dance floor, the blonde grinding her ass against the huge male's lap. Manon's jaw loosened at the sight, her eyes utterly fixated on the blonde's form as she arched back into him, and the possessive way the fae male gripped her hips.

Manon felt Dorian's minty breath on her ear as his arms wrapped around her. She hummed, leaning back into him. He smelled divine and male and hers. Manon wanted to lose herself in him, to play out every fantasy she'd imagined when looking at the fae couple dance together.

"See something you like, witchling?" Dorian purred into her ears. She let a shiver snake down her spine. Dorian had always been open to exploring Manon's sexual desires. A small part of Manon wondered if Dorian hadn't wanted to just as much as she had.

When she looked back at the dance floor, the couple was gone. She fought the urge to let herself sag in disappointment. Her brow furrowed. She'd been sure the couple was propositioning them, but perhaps she'd read it all wrong.

"Is it true?" A high, clear voice called from behind Manon. She turned to find the blonde behind her, the fae warrior wrapped around her and towering over her. Dorian gave them both a wicked grin, looking back and forth between Manon and the blonde like it was solstice morning.

"Is what true?" Manon asked, eyebrow arched. Her voice was deep and sensual.

"That ironteeth pussy is as good as they say?" She said, a sinful glimmer filling those beautiful eyes of hers. Manon's stomach heated and she felt Dorian's hand slide across her lower back.

"Better," Dorian drawled. The blonde and her fae both looked shocked but definitely, definitely intrigued.

"Wanna find out for yourself? Quench that curiosity?" Manon smirked at her. The blonde eyed her, clearly liking her confidence and handle on her sexuality.