James

I am lying in bed writing with her, the woman of my dreams. Her name is Frost_Moon and she is a photographer on Instagram. I have been writing with her for two years and I think she's my soulmate!

She had just uploaded a new picture so I knew she was still awake. With a smile I asked her for a self portrait. I have been asking that regularly for over a year now and I expected to get turned down like every time but not this time.

Stunned, I looked at my phone. She was the most beautiful and perfect woman I have ever seen. She had a beautiful slender figure and long dark hair. On her collarbone was a mole shaped like a butterfly. I wanted to kiss it.

"Me too!" Argus my wolf howled. "But only if she is our mate. Oh, I hope we get a beautiful mate like that! But no matter who, our mate will always be the most beautiful to us." He added. I nodded deep in thought.

I must have stared at the picture for quite a long time because she wrote "not good?" Making me feel bad immediately. No, she was perfect.

She asked for a picture of me. "Soon." I promised. How should I ever send her a picture of me? She probably would be disappointed and never talk to me again. I was not worthy of such a beauty, I suddenly felt depressed. Oh, how right I had been at that time!

She told me she has her full moon ceremony soon. I had mine two months ago, that meant we were close to the same age. Maybe we could meet afterwards. Maybe she was my mate!

"Maybe."Argus added. It was still weird sometimes to talk with my wolf but I liked him a lot and we made a great team.

I fell asleep with the phone in my hand dreaming of the most beautiful woman. Too soon my alarm rang. I showered, put on my clothes and drove to school. At the entrance I ran into Anna and Muru. I greeted Anna with a hug then I snarled at Muru. "Why are you still here? Go away you are hurting my eyes." That made my friends that had just appeared laugh and I felt good, I felt cool. Muru just walked away, never saying anything to us. She generally was very shy and introverted and barely talked with us.

She always wore big black hoodies or shirts with often nerdy topics, which I actually found funny but I couldn't say that in front of my friends so I made fun of her instead.

Even today her hoodie actually was amazing. Miskatonic university, it said. Damn I loved Lovecraft! I remember before we went to highschool we actually were friends but I found friends while she didn't and when someone started to make fun of her I didn't speak up, afraid to loose my friends and ever since we haven't been talking much. I felt like a coward back then but nowadays it's just normal to treat her that way.

It was weird if we were alone she was always friendly to me but as soon as someone else joined she would just stop talking. Sometimes I wondered if she hated me or not? Maybe one day I will ask her.

"How are you doing?" I ask Anna to distract me from my thoughts.

"Great!" Anna smiles at me. Anna is beautiful. Different from Muru she always wears cute feminine clothes that show off her well trained body. Anna does a lot of sports. Before I had seen the picture of Frost_Moon yesterday I always was hoping that Anna would become my mate, but now I was hoping it would be that mysterious woman from Instagram. I always thought she was ugly and fat and that's why she never showed a picture, but now I think it's 'cause she doesn't want guys hitting on her.

"James!" Someone called me and I turned around to see my best friend Nate running at me. "I got it!" He screamed. "Got what?" I asked confused but just then Nate noticed Anna and I got ignored for the next five minutes. All of the guys were into Anna. She was one year younger than us and one class below us. She was the most popular girl at school.That's why I always dreamed about her  becoming my mate. If she would be my mate, I would be the most popular guy! Everyone would look up to and be jealous of me. I really would be someone!

"So what did you got?" I asked after Anna went to talk with her friends and I finally got my friend's attention back.

"The okay to go study in the city!" Nate grinned. Nate was really interested in law and wanted to study it to maybe apply new laws in werewolf society to make living better for all of us.

"That's amazing!" I said. Nate nodded. I was hoping one day when I became the alpha that Nate would be my beta. "And Forst_Moon my luna", I thought. Not noticing how ever since I saw a picture of her I had replaced Anna in an instant with that mysterious woman.

I was such a shallow jerk back then!