Chapter 2-Present Time

It's been four now, four years since I've last seen Inpu and the others. Still hard to believe what happened afterwards. I've been a prisoner in a laboratory somehow managing to escape from it. I met John and I started working for a company called Fazbear Entertainment. We both ran and managed our own locations and we met Springtrap and Molten then everything downhill.

     Currently sitting at my desk in my new office at Freddy Land.  Rose and I tend to talk as I do my paperwork. Our conversations are mostly about ways to get home. The best idea to do that is the portal, however, from what happened with Springtrap the animatronics have been very careful to not let me go near the thing. As I finished my paperwork I felt tired even more tired than normal. " You okay?" I hear Rose asked. I sighed knowing I should probably answer. "yeah, I'm just tired and homesick is all". "I know, I'm feeling the same thing". I look around the room my eyes fall on an old music box on my shelf. I stood up and went over to grab it. "it's the music box from the lab?" I nod. "The one Kayla Bear gave us".

The outside of the box was beautifully stained wood with a silver lining on the edges. I decided to wind it up. 

(Ranboo is Bryan and Tubbo is Lefty.)

As the music came to an end I noticed Lefty by the door. I was frozen I never danced in front of anyone before, not even Inpu has seen me dance. All I did was stand there. "Bryan, that was beautiful," He said. I feel tears form in my eyes. "How long have you been there?" I asked  Closing the music box. "Not long, " was all he said before I ran out of the room leaving Lefty behind. 

Unlike the others only Lefty and one other know about what I am. Lefty doesn't know the full story.  the only thing he doesn't know is anything about my first year here.

Once I was outside I looked around to see if anyone was near luckily not. I opened my wings I didn't notice how sour my wings were till I opened them. I stretched them out and flew over to the hotel and landed on the roof and sat down.

"You know you need to get rid of your stage fright at some point," Rose said, I rolled my eyes. "We both know that's not gonna happen," I say. Looking down I can see Lefty down there now looking at me. "Bryan, get down from there!" He yelled up at me. "You can't make me lefty, plus everyone is other offline or playing board games in The circus tent!" I yelled back. "It's for your own safety, what if Molten or even Freddy see you?"

He's right I was about to get down when  I see a familiar figure approaching the building. Short brown hair, white lab coat, and light green skin. It's the Xylo from this world, but how did he get here? How did he find me? He's going to try to bring me back to that place.

Rose's POV

I was watching what was going on,  When we first met Xylo all he know about is is the split personality. Merio and Kayla knew we were an SCP like them. Xylo thought we were Humen, but when he found out we weren't he didn't take it very lightly.

Bryan was freaking out but let me take control.  Back at the lab, Bryan made a rule if I did anything dumb he would let Merio shoot us.  

I took control and flew down to them landing beside Lefty. Looking straight at Xylo summoning by sword keeping it hidden. "Well if it isn't Xylo, or should I call you Xylo bear? I Wish I could say "It's once to see you"'. I say hitting a nerve. "Well Rose I could say the same about you," Xylo said. "The only one I still let call me that is Bryan".

"You probably know why I'm here now don't you?" He said. "Vile what's going on and who's that?" Lefty asked if I didn't want to answer him knowing Bryan didn't want him to know. "Well I see you changed your name and look, too bad you and Bryan are coming back with me," Xylo said. I could feel Bryan's fear.

" You know what Xylo, I fucking hate you asshole. You can't make us go back to that hell hole. The only people who made Bryan happy were Mario and Kayla. Before that, he was struggling to serve from what your company did to us!" I walk forward showing my sword

"All Bryan fucking wants is to be with his husband again!". Lefty looked saddened that he just Hurd Xylo, on the other hand, has a smirk on his face. " You won't kill me," he said

I was getting ready to attack when suddenly I was tackled to the ground to see Rockstar Freddy holding me down." Dick head let me go!" I yelled at the Brown bear

"And why would I do that? You almost killed a man" Freddy says. "Back to throw the portal you go," Freddy says now dragging me.

"I don't think that work works," Xylo said. Freddy turned his head to the green man. "What do you mean that you don't think it would work?" Now smiling Xylo says. "Well, you see you're just going to be giving him what he wants". Lefty and Freddy look confused. "And that is?" Freddy asked

There was a moment before Xylo spoke " If he goes through there is the chance that he'll completely take over Bryan's body and we won't be able to get him back" he says. Why on earth would I do that? I hate Bryan yet we are stuck together if we like it or not. Plus he's the son of a fucking goddess!

The stupid bear isn't paying attention to me. I can open my wings and easily escape. " I agree with Rose, but have fun we both know We would easily be found". I hear Bryan say. I'm doing it anyway. I recall my Sword and open my wings and push Freddy away. I quickly take flight getting away from the three I can tell Lefty has lots of questions, but we'll tell him later