Chapter 14- Rescue

I sent Hotel Baby to go and get Bryan something nice to wear. He is a Greek Demigod he should at least look the part.

Bryan is with the chicken getting something to eat. He looks like shit from what I could see from here. I need him in decent shape if I'm going to use him for my plans. For now, we stay put with no crazy moves.

However I do like this, he doesn't ask any questions. I may have gone a little overbored. Due To me having control over him, he can't think for himself he has to be told what to do or he'll stay in the same position for hours on end slowly starving himself. I eventually told him to get something to eat and do something that's not standing in the same spot for 3 fucking days!

I can't believe that I have so much influence on him he can't even do anything without being told to. The only thing he does when someone here is in a bad mood is make them a cup of tea and sit with a sad person and listen to them rant about why they are in a bad mood.

I've also noticed that Bryan's mind is odd. There are two different parts, one Bryan's and another that sound like Bryan but different. I've almost found a way to separate them, but I need to bring them back to their dimension. That's something I can't do because you see Bryan is a married man and if his lover sees him I would be dead where I stand.

Hotel Baby is back with Bryan's clothes. I have to get him to go change and then we all will head to the park.

(Time ship Inpu's POV)

Okay, in the last three days, I've discovered another one of Bryan's journals. It looked in pretty bad condition. The cover was Burnt and there were some loose pages. The animatronics let me stay in Bryan's room as we came up with a plan. So far we have an okay plan. GlitchTrap will be coming and will bring everyone that including Bryan. Molten and I will take care of Glitch and Bryan and the others get the Twisted Animatronics. As Molten keeps GlitchTrap distracted I will handle Bryan. Bryan's Magical energy is mostly very weak as he hasn't been able to gather any. Anyways, Bryan won't be able to use any major spells like his ray of light, the only thing he'll be able to do is use his defensive spell as his shield. That means he also can't heal himself fully. So I have to take a calm approach.

The alarm for the portal went off meaning someone has come to throw it. I pick up Bryan's sword and make my way over. I'm not the only one as everyone else follows.

We make it to the portal area to see Glithtrap and The Twisted along with Bryan. I can't see him but I can feel his Ora. I look and Molten and nod as we both make our way over to Bryan and Glithtrap. Molten goes for the yellow rabbit and I go for my husband.

I made it to him. His head was down and his wings were folded neatly on his back. He appeared to be covered in cuts and bruises. He was also wearing a similar outfit to when I met him for the first time.

 He was also wearing a similar outfit to when I met him for the first time

As I got closer I could see what appeared to be a black eye on his face. I was pissed at this point, but I need to try to speak to him. "Bryan, hey are you okay?" He looked up at me, his eyes were purple and gave me a cold dead look at them. He summoned his shield and took a step

"I-Inpu?" He said quietly his eyes starting to tear up. He shook his head and hit me with his shield hard. "That hurt a lot, dear, you're gotten stronger," I say. I look back to Bryan who now has a tiny bit of blush showing.

I suddenly get the idea to fluster him till he curls up in a ball and covers himself with his wings.

"Hey dear, you look so handsome, I just want to come and snuggle with you", his face went fully into a blush. He started to hide behind his wings. I stepped closer to him and then he grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder making me hit the ground at full force.

He was stronger, last time he couldn't pick me up even when he was flying. "Aww, the little bird is so strong now," I say in a sweet tone. That was when Bryan let go of my arm and then curled up in a ball of embarrassment. When he dies he looks like a pillow.

I walked over to him and heard him talking to himself.  As I hear a miffed "I'm going to kill him!"  "Rose no if you want to kill anyone go kill that copy of Freddy!" I heard.

His wings turned black and he stood up. He now has a black mark on the left side of his face. His clothes turned black and purple, he was now also carrying what appeared to be the sword that SR was carrying.

He started to flap his wings. The sound of Mario's lightning started and Bryan was the one who felt it. He looked

Like he was in pain and tired. I looked over to Molten and the yellow rabbit to see that the rabbit held a controller. "Get that controller away from him, whatever it is, it's hurting Bryan!"

I yelled molten nods and got the controller. The rabbit was angry and called a retreat leaving Bryan behind.

The others came to me and Bryan. He was just standing there. Molten went behind him and took something off of him. Bryan passed out right then and there. I caught him before he hit the ground.

"It's a shocker it was under his head, but how is he still alive this thing has been shocking him. He would've died at any time!" molten says concern filling his voice.

I looked over at Brown who was out cold in my arms. I can only imagine what he's been through. "I'm Going to take him home his magical energy is dangerously low," I say the puppet nods "I understand, but without him here this place would be torn down and we all would be scraped", the puppet said, holding its head down.

"I won't let that happen. Time works the same way between our worlds so we will be jumping between them flatly often. Pulse there are some people would some people who would love to see Bryan again!" The animatronics smiled and nodded.

Molten came up and made something clear. "Letting you all know Vile killed the Freddy copy of Jeremy if you want to take Freddy back go nuts!" he says "Who's Vile?" Jeremy looked at me and said, " Well he's the evil Bryan but you might know him by a different name, does Rose ring a bell?" He says and I am giving him the death stare. Bryan mumbled something along the lines of. "Just because Bryan's out cold doesn't mean I can hear you asshole" I was not expecting that. "Oh, and when you throw the portal there it's going to split so it's not well this," Molten says I nod and go through the portal.

Finally, back together.