Chapter 9-He Knows

(Twisted Wolfs POV)

I was asked to try to get a hold of the human. The boss is getting impatient and wants to get whatever information he has.

It was after midnight and I was crawling in the hotel vents making my way over to the human room.

I made it into the room I can see Rockstar Freddy is in there powered off and Bryan is asleep. I jumped out of the Vents making my way to the bed.  Picking up the sleeping man and put him over my shoulder. As I did I noticed something hidden under Bryan's shirt. Wings? I move some of his messy hair to see pointy ears. What N interesting turn of events if I say so myself. I bet his animatronics have no clue about this.

I started making my way to the portal. Once I got closer to the portal I started to sense a wave of energy not noticing that it had woken up the man.  He started squirming in my hold. I let out a growl and move him so I can knock him out. As I moved him I saw his eyes weren't his usual hazel instead they were amber with a tiny tint of Green.

(Bryan's POV)

I woke up to what felt like a wave of magical energy. It was a nice magical energy in this world. When I opened my eyes I could tell that I was being carried by Twisted Wolf. I started to wiggle out of his hold. He moves me testing frustrated with my squirming. I look him straight in the eyes before getting out of his hold.

I summoned my shield and quickly hit him with it.  As I do I notice he's not alone as twisted Freddy gets a hold of me. I can't use my wings. I can't let everyone know that I'm not human. Instead, I get the idea to scream as loud as I can.

I smiled before I screamed so loud the entire park could hear me. Twisted Freddy threw me hard into the ground. I can feel the blood starting to run down my face. I can see Molten and all the other animatronics running toward us. Twisted Freddy pulls me up making the others see my bloody face. Their eyes went wide.

I looked down at my hands to notice the magical energy around me. I could do a healing spell or an attack spell. I decided not to use my magic just yet only for when I need it.
"Let him go!" I hear Molten yell. "Why would we do that when we can just kill him?" Twisted Freddy says kneeing me in the back knocking the wind out of me and sending me into a coughing fit. "Plus you don't see many of his kind these days," Wolf says. I look up at him with fear in my eyes.

How does he know?

Most of the animatronics look confused. "What are you talking about Bryan's a human!" Baby yells. "Aww, so that's what he made you think! You see Bryan here isn't a human infant he's not even a mortal being!" Twisted Wolf says getting hold of my hair and pulling it away from my ears. "Bryan?" Balora says with concern in her voice. "You see he's been keeping this a secret from you all," Twisted Freddy said.  He putting so much pressure on my arm it feels like it is going to break. I started praying for him off of me "Get off of me you stupid bear!" I say angrily. "Nah, bringing you to master sounds more fun than letting you go, '' he says as everything is starting to get blurry.

(Lefty's Pov)
Bryan's started to blackout due to blood loss. He can't use his magic either. I need to do something even if it blows my cover. I take off the head of the suit to reveal my tall narrow self. My Mask is cracked As I get out of the suit. "Marionette?" Twisted Freddy said. My eyes narrowed as I saw Twisted Wolf running away with an unconscious Bryan " Molten go after them!" I yell. Molten runs after them as I deal with Twisted Freddy"

(Molten's POV)
I ran after the Wolf thanks to the upgrade Bryan gave me I was just behind the wolf. We ran in the direction of the portal. He turned a corner quickly and I wasn't able to make the turn running straight past it. This was getting on my nerves. I made it to the portal room to see the wolf run through the portal. I attempted to follow but I ended up in Mini-games.